v

"so... which one of you is kang dongho?"

seongwoo froze seeing daniel right in front of him, staring right into his eyes. it's his first time actually seeing daniel in person. it kinda shocked him.

"i'm kang dongho,"
dongho raised his hand and spoke up. the three of them are still in the hallway, basically blocking it. but people don't seem to mind three handsome people blocking the hallway.

"i'm guessing the other man is your boyfriend?"
daniel lowered his glasses and raised his pen, pointing to seongwoo. and he froze, tongue twisted, cold sweats, everything.

"nah, he's a friend. he came to accompany me because well, i'm scared,"
dongho replied easy-goingly and with some smiles in between his sentence.

"oh, sure! come in, come in,"
daniel looked surprisingly happier than a few moments ago. much to seongwoo's suspiciona about his response.

the three of them sat on a sofa. dongho sat on the corner of a three-man sofa and seongwoo sat on the other corner. daniel sat on a single sofa in front of them.

seongwoo could feel the tension of the atmosphere drifting through his body. while daniel and dongho was speaking, they laughed in between. seongwoo can't help but feel weird about it.

"alright, so i guess that's the end of first session. let's talk more about ourselves now. i'm kinda free,"
daniel clicked back his pen, closed his book roughly, and took off his glasses. he looked damn good with his shirt and tie.

"i'm kang dongho, and i'm a tattoo artist. i'm 23,"
dongho started off first and he pulled it off nicely. seongwoo actually gasped when he started talking, he's a smooth one.

"i'm kang daniel, i'm a relationship consultant, and i'm 22,"
daniel smiled at the end of his sentence. oh how seongwoo wished to have those smiles on early morning in his house.

"i-i'm ong seongwoo, i'm a waiter at the café in front of this building, and i'm 23,"
seongwoo silently cursed himself for stuttering in front of daniel. when he glanced a bit at daniel, he saw him giggle at him.

"so, i'm the youngest?"
daniel laughed again. seongwoo could swore his face was as red as a tomato. and dongho swore he saw some spark between them.

"ah, i might be the youngest and the roughest on bed too,"
daniel laughed. again. and again. and he smirked at the end of the sentence. just to make dongho laughed with him and seongwoo red as fuck.

+++
cries what am i doing