vi

"so, how's yesterday, loverboy?"
seongwoo swore he could see jonghyun's playful smirk and he also swore he's gonna throw up. seongwoo was red as hell when jonghyun asked him that.

"w-what– it's fine. dongho got his advice. he'll come back a few times more,"
seongwoo managed to calm himself down after stuttering a little bit. he's wiping the tables and jonghyun's leaning against the wall.

"hmm, how 'bout you and daniel?"
jonghyun asked with arms crossed and 'confused' face. of course, he's faking it to tease seongwoo about their first official meeting.

"w-what about it? nothing happened,"
seongwoo slapped the handkerchief against the table and walks back to the cashier table.
he leaned his head against his hand on the table, completely bored.

"oh, yeah. you still haven't find out whether he's gay or nah,"
jonghyun took out a chair, leaned his head against his hand just like seongwoo did, and tapped his other hand against the table. again with the playful smirk.

"what the fuck– dude no. it's not like that. at all. okay?"
jonghyun giggled a bit hearing seongwoo's answer. much to seongwoo's annoyance, he slapped himself because he's getting red at the single thought of daniel.

ding!

"ah! wel–come...,"
seongwoo was about to let out his signature cheerful image to anyone that came in. and that image faded just as fast.
it's daniel.

"oh, hi! um, here to get a coffee. won't hurt, aye?"
daniel scratched his nape that wasn't itchy at all, being an awkward boi he is. he let out his signature smile. leaving jonghyun with his mouth wide open.

seongwoo can't help but blush a bit and stare at the now frozen daniel at the center of the café. he was too... astonished. of the view before him right now.

"um– uh– yes! uh, what would you like to start the day?"
seongwoo quickly settle up, even fixed his uniform. and jonghyun swore at that point he'll be the new relationship consultant for seongwoo.

"um, a vanilla latte with 3 extra shots, please,"
daniel said while walking towards the cashier table, making seongwoo red. oh boy i can't remember on how many times seongwoo got red.

"and, your name, sir? or can i just call you mine?"
seongwoo smirked a bit. but his eyes widened and his smirk faded after he realized what he just said to daniel. daniel's mouth hung up open and the atmosphere is suddenly very warm.

+++
oh yes oh yes oh my god yes
cue samuel's oh my god juseyo