Chapter 3

"Mabel stop!!" Pacifica cried out, " please I'm begging you!" She said in a more afraid than sad tone. Mabel then began to notice tears run down Pacifica's face and she pulled her in for a rough but somewhat passionate kiss. "Mabel" Pacifica said with desperation in her voice "yes?" Mabel said with a tone that was incredibly cocky, Pacifica valued her options she could tell Mabel to stop but she knew that wouldn't do anything, she, she could tell her that she loves her, or she could say I tie me so I can fuck your ruthless. " Please untie me!" Pacifica screamed as she bummed once more her sore muscles fighting to stay strong. " Why should I do that?" Mabel said back to Pacifica, "because it's my turn" Pacifica said with a ready time in her voice that was sultry. "I must say Paz, you made a convincing argument, ok" Mabel said as she began to untie the first rope that restrained Pacifica's left arm. Mabel then stopped everything and looked at Pacifica with puppy dog eyes and said "promise you won't run?" "I promise" Pacifica said. Mabel untied all the restraints and Pacifica was in top of Mabel in a matter of seconds licking and sucking Mabel's sopping wet core. "Oh Pacifica!" Mabel screamed as Pacifica made her cum time after time until they were both sore. They weren't quite sure what to do after that other than kiss and hug wishing that they could go back to sex but they were both too sore. "Wait!" Pacifica said "I know how to make both of us have a violent orgasm without doing any work!" " really!!" Mabel said in a hyped up voice. " yes, dipper taught me how when he showed me the journal just in case I ever had a time like this!" Pacifica said. Mabel didn't even want to ask she just wanted to orgasm so much and watch her partner do the same. " ok do whatever you have to" Mabel said. After a bit of dark magic they were able to assign a word to each other that made them both simultaneously violently orgasm. That word was believe it or not popcorn. "Popcorn!" Mabel shouted as she an Pacifica were both then thrown into what must have been one of the most painful yet amazing orgasms they ever had. Pacifica tied Mabel up to the bed and repeated the word popcorn about 8 times before Mabel couldn't take it anymore and blacked out. Pacifica however had quickly gotten used to the orgasm sensation Mabel on the other hand did not. Pacifica then fell asleep on her sexy naked girlfriend. Mabel woke up first and realized that Pacifica was still sleeping she thought it would be a good idea to wake her up with pleasure. "Popcorn" Mabel whispered into her lovers ear, Pacifica was soon a moaning mess as her lover repeated the word several time making herself come as well. Thy both soon were panting and moaning their hearts out as they yelled and screamed the word popcorn. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms and they drifted off to sleep bad thing is, Mabel sleep talks...