Chapter 4

(A/N: bruh enjoy this shit bc I literally been on that grind with school)

Pacifica woke up to a sound in the room. The first thing she noticed was that Mabel was asleep on top of her, chest rising and falling effortlessly. Pacifica looked at Mabel for a few moments before smiling softly and kissing the top of her head. Mabel stirred a bit before rolling over and falling back asleep.

Pacifica sighed and rolled over to go back to bed. Before she could fully close her eyes, she heard Mabel mumble something that made her stomach drop "mm popcorn." Pacifica jumped up and began to moan and thrash about on the bed, promptly waking Mabel up. "Pacifica! WHATS WRONG!" She yelped. Pacifica could not respond, she was lost in ecstasy.

"F-fuck Mabel!" Pacifica yelled

Mabel soon realized what exactly she had done, "huh must've said it while I was sleeping." She pondered. Pacifica finished up and looked over at Mabel, a sweaty mess and said "round 2?" Mabel smiled her signature smile and began kiss Pacifica with fever.

Mabel kissed down Pacifica's chest and reached her nipple. She began to suck tenderly on the bud, swirling her tongue over it. Mabel used her teeth to bite Pacifica's nipple lightly. Pacifica gasped at the pinching sensation "Ohhh fuuck Mabel" but moaned soon after to signal for Mabel to continue.

Mabel began to go lower as she dragged her wet tongue down Pacifica's torso, stopping to nip at some of her some of her more sensitive areas. Mabel went lower and lower until she reached her lovers core. She could feel the heat coming off of it and stick out her tongue, lightly brushing against Pacifica's clit. "Mabel! Oh shit oh shit!" Pacifica said bracing herself for Mabel's mouth.

Mabel extended her mouth to begin licking and sucking on Pacifica's clit faster and more precisely. She let her two fingers wander up and she teased the entrance with one finger. Mabel slowly began to push her finger in letting the small digit stretch Pacifica's tight pussy.

Pacifica groaned and threw her head back in ecstasy and ground her hips against Mabel's hand. Mabel looked at Pacifica with her big eyes, making pleasure shoot through Pacifica like a bullet. Pacifica fucked Mabel's hand and doubled her efforts when Mabel added on other finger, filling her up so nicely.

Mabel stopped sucking on Pacifica's clit to give her a kiss, and the two made out while Mabel fingered her.  "You like that Paz? Does it feel good?" Mabel asked her love. "Y-yes Mabel it feels ah-so good!" She struggled to say. Mabel looked at Pacifica with dead eyes. Pacifica knew what she was going to do.

Mabel leaned close to her partners ear and whispered lightly "popcorn." That was it for Pacifica, she was thrown into one of the best orgasms in her life, she was moaning so loud the neighbors could probably hear her. As she thrashed about on the bed, Mabel sat there satisfied moving her fingers in and out of Pacifica to help her ride out her orgasm.

Pacifica collapsed onto the bed next to Mabel and looked at her. "Wow." She stated. Mabel giggled and looked at her with love. "Hey Paz?" She asked "yeah?" Pacifica answered. "I love you." Mabel stated with affection dripping in her voice. "I love you too maniac." Pacifica said happily. The two layed there before they both thought to undo the spell they had done on themselves. Regardless of spells or magic  the love was true and always will be.