|Request|

This is for DannieJeon
Hope you enjoy!!

"Girl who do you like?!" Yoongi said surprised, "I like Jeon Jungkook", Min Yu said calmly. "Out of all the guys in the school you like that international playboy", Yoongi said to Min Yu, "Yes and he has changed he's not the same person", Min Yu said. "Last week he was hitting on me during break time", Yoongi said. "He is a different person now and I can see it",  Min Yu said.

"Please ask him out for me please!", Min Yu begged Yoongi. "Fine", Yoongi said annoyed. "Yay thank you Yoongi!!!", Min Yu said happily. As you and Yoongi were talking Min Yu saw Jungkook walking past you guys. "Hey Jungkook", Min Yu said happy. Jungkook said hi back but did not look at Min Yu in the eyes which made her said but He said hi and that's all she cared about.

"See he didn't even look you in the eyes", Yoongi said still annoyed. "I still love him", Min Yu said. Later in the day it was time to go home. Jungkook walks home in the same direction you walk and also Yoongi. Yoongi asked Jungkook out for you before but Jungkook ignored Yoongi or changed the subject so Yoongi is trying to ask him out for you again.

Yoongi runs after Jungkook while you were all the way behind them at you kinda hid so Jungkook wouldn't see you If he turned. "Jungkook-ah I have to ask you", Yoongi said to Jungkook"What is it", Jungkook asked. "Would you go out with Min Yu?", Yoongi asked. "No", Jungkook said then continued to walk home. Yoongi ran back to where you were, "Jungkook said No". You felt tears filling your eyes, but you held it in. "Oh", Min Yu said and walked home. Yoongi and you said your goodbyes then you walked into your room bursting into tears.

"Why?! I liked you all these years and tried so hard to get your attention, but you turn me down.", Min Yu cried out. Then Min Yu cried a couple more minutes then fell asleep. The next morning was Saturday so you slept in on till your phone ringed.

"Hello", Min Yu said with her morning voice. "Hello Min Yu? This is Jungkook", Jungkook said through the phone. "Oh I'm sorry I don't want to talk to you bye", Min Yu said. "Wait! Min Yu please talk to me I'm outside your house right now," Jungkook yelled through the phone. You ended the call and tied your hair into a bun and put a hoodie on that covered your shorts.

You opened the door and saw Jungkook. "Min Yu please let me explain", Jungkook said. "What is there to explain when you rejected me and ignored me", Min Yu said to Jungkook. "Okay listen to me first I didnt get to finish my sentence to Yoongi okay. I said No because I would ask you out myself and I ignored you because when I'm around you I get nervous okay", Jungkook said.

After hearing Jungkook speak Min Yu was speechless. "I'm sorry Jungkook......", Min Yu said. "It's okay, now would you want to be my girlfriend", Jungkook said to Min Yu. "Y-Yes", Min Yu said. Jungkook came closer and kissed you passionately. "I love you and I always did....."