Prince Jungkook Part #6

(Authors Note:Sorry I haven't updated anything, I apologize for that. Hope you will understand I was a bit busy. The year is coming to a end for summer and as summer comes I'll update more^^)

Tae lifted your chin up lightly looking into your red water eyes. Tae sighed, "Y/N I rather know the truth than be lied to you know that." You wipes your tears away, "Tae....I still do love him and it's hurting me...I try to forget but he was my first love that ever loved me truely for who I am." You started to tear up again.

Tae came closer to you and wiped your tears with his thumb. "I hate seeing you cry Y/N, and I'll do anything to make you smile." He said as he gave you one last kiss on the lips and lead you towards his bedroom. He comfort you till you fell asleep, then he went to go find Jungkook.

Jungkook was currently planning the wedding while Sana was asleep. Jungkook was outside on the porch drinking tea as he was writing something. As Tae was about to go knock on his bedroom door he heard someone on the porch. He walked towards the sound and it was Jungkook.

"Sana honey I have a suggestion-" Jungkook said not noticing it was Tae. He lifted his head up and it was Tae. "Oh sorry Taehyung I didn't notice it was you, why are you up so late? Shouldn't you be in bed with Y/N??" Jungkook said as he drinker his cup of tea.

Tae sighed, "Kookie we need to talk about..... Y/N." Jungkook put his cup down and looked at Tae, "I know Y/N hates me now doesn't she? She wants me to disappear from her life so she can live happily with you.....I know" He started to tear up.

Tae sat down, "No Kookie, that the opposite of what she's feeling! She's thinks she's not good enough for you. She thinks you'll live a better with Sana. She's....in hurting right now because she loves you more than me." Tae shouted but not too loud, just for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook trying his best to not cry, "Taehyung what should I do? I want to be with Y/N because she loves me for who I am not just because I'm a prince." Tae thought of an idea, "I know what Sana and you both want so, Jungkook tomorrow morning there will be a carriage packed with supplies, and the things you'll both need to survive in it. Go run away with Y/N and make her happy not sad okay or I won't forgive you this time." Tae tears started dropping knowing he wasn't that person to make her happy like Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung, "Thank you Hyung I really am thankful towards you. I hope you live happily as well with whom ever loves you for who you are too."

Tae hugged back then walked back towards his bedroom. He saw you sleeping soundly, he walked towards the bed and stroked your cheek. "Y/N be happy now and stop hurting. My truth happiness is seeing you happy." He said as he cuddled with you as he fell soundly asleep embracing you for the last time.

The next morning~

Jungkook wrote a note to Sana and his father telling them he wants to be with the love of his life and not be forced into something that won't make him happy. Tae and Y/N woke up earlier together as Tae told Y/N what happened.

Y/N felt happy but she felt selfish and sympathy towards Tae. "But what about you? When I leave your gonna be lonely..." Y/N hugged Tae tightly.

Tae smiled, "Y/N you've found your happiness and you shouldn't worry about me now because I've been trying to find out my parents identity and...I found out I was adopted into Sana family. And all my life I've had a secret crush on her."

After you said your goodbyes you grabbed your stuff and walked outside towards the carriage. Then suddenly someone grabbed your stuff from your hands. "Let me help you Jagi~" Jungkook said as he smiled happily. You pretend to still act mad at him, "No I can carry that myself I'm an independent women." Jungkook chuckled, "Is that so?"

Jungkook carried you and your luggage, "I love you Y/N even if you hated me I still love you~"

You kissed his lips as you cupped his cheeks, "Pabo I can never hate you~"

As you both sat in the carriage together and held each other's hand as you both felt the happiest in your life.

.
.
.
.
Happily Ever After

(Authors Note: I'm joking that's not the end lol and I love you guys and thank you for being patient~😘😘 and please comment or vote, I do look at your comments, they make my day😊❤️❤️) Next Chapter will come soon~