Levi x Reader Notice Me Heichou

Reader-chan's P.O.V
It was 3D Maneuvering practice and you were trying you swear. Your ______ hair was a mess from how hard you were trying. Everyone thought you were amazing except him. He would always scowl and not appreciate your hard work you tried all you could. You would skip meals not get sleep to impress him. He'd never look but when he did it was a look of disapproval. All you ever wanted was heichou to look and love you. It drove you insane everyone would worry but you would put on a strong face. You finally finished the practice and you did your daily ritual cry and try harder.
You couldn't stay up super late though tomorrow we had to take a trip outside the walls.
You woke up the next day you woke up put on a clean uniform and basically did what you did every morning.
You walk down the halls to be greeted by everyone saying you killed it at practice. You thought to yourself 'if only he thought that your life would be easier'. You were coming up pass Hanji, and Levi. (A/N did that even make sense???)_____ eyes full of hope he would notice you. Hanji stopped you straight in your path bringing you over to corporal. "Cadet ______ you were amazing on your gear I am glad you joined the scout regiment". She paused and look down and back up with a creepy look.
"Maybe you can help me capture a Titan".
"I don't know squad le-"
"Call me Hanji no need for formalities" she interrupted. "Well Hanji I don't think I'd be capable to capture a Titan I'm not that good". "Are you insane you are the second best solider we ever had isn't that right corporal" Hanji looked over at his short figure. "Tch" was all he did before getting away or almost getting away. You grabbed his wrist before he could and turned him toward you."Why" you simply asked he ripped his hand out of your grasp and stared at you. "Why what brat and you know have to clean every inch of this head quarters and turn in a essay on why you should never touch higher ups". You start tearing up "why heichou why".
"Don't why me it's the price you pay for being a stupid brat and not thinking twice" he said cold heartedly.
"Not about that I'm talking about why you don't appreciate me" You started crying. Hanji was trying to get you to calm down but epically failed."All I ever wanted was to be noticed by you heichou you and only you".Levi simply stared at you no emotions just listening with something glinting in his eyes. You didn't notice because your _____ eyes were full of tears." I have skip so many meals so many hours of sleep were lost all because I wanted to train harder and get better so you would approve of me heichou". You raised your voice a little higher alerting other cadets to look your direction. You were angry very angry the asswipe tched you. You actually were the 2nd strongest solider but why didn't levi appreciate you it matter of fact ticked you off. "Don't raise your voice cadet you're attracting attention" corporal said in a calm matter.
"NO I REFUSE I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING EVERY WAY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT GETS TO YOUR HEAD".
Now you Hanji, and Levi were surrounded by cadets and you see Mikasa whispering into Eren's ear. "I hope she puts that shortie in his place for torturing her, and hitting you". "Cadet _____ I highly suggest you stop before you have to do even more cleaning and exercise".
"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY THAT I AM A STRONG SOILDER"
Levi contemplated something for awhile till he finally just walked away. You were going to go after him but Hanji held you back.
"Alright ______ I think you shouldn't waste your energy you do have to go outside the walls we wouldn't want you to get eaten by a Titan".
"Everybody except him" you muttered under your breath.
"Alright everybody" The commander began loudly "Once we get outside the walls and I give the signal get into formation understood"??? All the soldiers put their fist to their heart and shouted
"YES SIR". You said it very quietly because levi was still on your mind. 'We got into this whole mess because of him and only him no one else only if he noticed me'. We reached the outskirts of the wall and on signal split up into formation unfortunately for you were in your position with levi squad. 'Great just great I get stuck with captain asshole'
//Time skip brought to you by bleach uses it to get sauna and hollows out//
You guys entered the forest encountering titans losing large quantities of men
You and levi were using your 3D gear when 5 titans appear levi and you beat all 4 facing levi you said "good work".
He said nothing just turning away from you and watching the 4 Titan bodies decay. Then you thought weren't there 5 of them. You turn around to be greeted by a 15 meter Titan with a ugly smirk. Your first instinct was to reach for your blade but the Titan was too fast. It smacked you against the tree severely injuring you and making a gash in you leg.
It picked you up and opened it's mouth preparing to eat you. 'This is how I'll die' you thought 'and without levi ever acknowledging me'. Tears began flowing down your cheeks while thinking about that. Right when it was about to drop you in it's mouth levi saves the day. Heichou fiercely sliced the back of the titans neck, it fell, and let go of you. Before you could hit the ground corporal swooped you off the ground.
You couldn't move your whole body sore with gashes in them. You look up and see levi killing this Titan a bit more aggressive than usual. He made his way down to you with concern clearly on his face and that's all you saw as you blacked out.
You woke the next day with something warm in your hand you look inside and see Levi looking like a huge mess. You should surprised and there considering that he was captain asswipe. You should shifted a little bit waking the young male up besides he looks beyond huge mess now that he looked up. Bags under his eyes, clothes messed up, bloodshot eyes, tear stained cheeks, crazy hair. You stared wide eyed at the male his eyes shocked. Everything even time stopped when he hugged you and sniffled into your shoulder.
"________ I was so worried I'm sorry really sorry all this time I didn't appreciate you was because I couldn't handle being around you" he began. "I love you I always have but I didn't know how to deal with having the emotions I'm just sorry".
You were still processing the stuff he said heichou loved you. You of course always thought the opposite because he never payed attention he wasn't impressed. You were tearing up until you starting crying " I love you too heichou". He pulls away from your shoulder and looks at you and leans in. You realized that he was going to kiss you and well you leaned in too. When your lips touch it sent chills down your spine it was magic and you didn't have to think twice this man was the love of your life even though he was a stupid short inconsiderate clean freak.