Sexuality or Burden

It's only been 2 weeks since I came out to my moms. They're still arguing about it.

"Is this a curse, what did I do to deserve this. I didn't know sexuality could be such a burden..." I said quietly.

Meanwhile in Natalie's parent's room...

"What are we gonna do Linda?" Alex said quietly, hoping Natalie wouldn't hear.

"What do you mean? Do you want her to go to a camp to change her? You know our daughter she won't change, we have to help her through it and accept her." Linda responded.

"Well it's hard to support her when she's Hetero, Linda, You know how I feel about Heterosexuals." Alex said starting to raise her voice.

"Yes, but how do you feel about our DAUGHTER, Alex, no matter what her sexuality is she is still our daughter, well at least, my daughter." Linda yelled.

Little did they know I was standing there the whole time listening to their conversation. I wanted to run in their room and hug Linda and cry on her shoulder, but before I could, Alex said the worst thing I could think of,

"FINE THEN LINDA SHE'S YOUR CHILD BECAUSE I DISOWN HER!" Alex yelled back at Linda.

As Alex turned around to storm out she saw me in the crack of the door, soon enough I was bolting out of the house sobbing and thinking, "Why is this my life?"

Linda ran after me, I started to slow down as I hit the end of the driveway because she was the only person I wanted to see at the time.