P R O L O G U E

PROLOGUE
Sweet Revenge

I smirked at the thought of Danilo, my fake husband who is transferring the CEO position to me in front of those chauvinistic businessmen. Last week, he ceded all his real estates and company on my name without thinking twice.

I never think na ganun lang pala kadali makukuha ang property na dapat ay sa amin.

The place which the announcement of the newest CEO was held screams luxury and elegance. It was held here in Paris, the City of Love but now with the presence of those social monsters we can call this place as the City of the Greedy. Don't get me wrong. I am not pertaining to Paris itself but of course with the people who are invited here.

From the dress of the guests, ambience and foods they served you can discern that million pesos was wasted. I really hate the stupid idea of this party. We are celebrating for this shitty event regardless of the uncountable number of kids who are starving to death.

"Congratulations, Femme." Femme? Wife in French. It's gross. Danilo Saavedra is a seventy-three year old filthy rich businessman who owned wine and telecommunication company in the Philippines and also in abroad. 

Love can really fool all those dupes. How can I love a man thrice older than my age? That's how gullibility can do to a person.

"Felicitations!" A french guy congratulated me. With his posture and way of staring at me you can notice how seductive he is looking at me. I'm not one of those bimbos who can be trapped at the holes that he dig.

"Merci." I answered then gave a half smile. He clasped his hand on my shoulder but I moved to wiped it off. Pervert.

"Avez-vous une chambre libre pour ce soir?" He asked if I already have a room which I can stay. It's obvious that he is trying to hit on me regardless of the fact that they know me as a married woman.

"Je parle un petit peu français and I'm sorry but I don't want to talk to you." I told him that I can speak a little French to make him stop. Hit your ass, dimwit.

"Is this your first time in Paris, Mrs. Saavedra?" A woman twice my age asked. She looks regal and I hate the thought of me talking to this kind of people.

"C"est la première fois que je viens en Paris." I replied using the French accent. How silly of me to answer her using French. Too conyo.

"Oú allez-vous, Femme?" Danilo asked me. I kissed him on his cheek before answering him. This will be the last time to kiss this ghoul. I deserve a holy water for this.

"Je vais toilettes." I replied then grinned. I made my way to the comfort room.

I am not eloquent in French but I can somehow understand few words or sentences.

There are guests who greeted me and even introduced themselves but I never bothered to memorize their names. Besides I can't see the reason why I must oblige myself to.

Now that the ownership of the companies are only transferred on my name maybe this is the perfect time to spill the beans on him. Well, as an attorney I am just being cunning to make fake documents which I never think that he'll buy. At first, I am really nervous but when he never bothered to check nor read it I felt relieved. How stupid of him to put his trust on me.