Welcome

I unlocked the door to my new dorm. I was paired up with EXO, the one troupe I do not admire. It was like God made my life a living hell. I asked to be paired with BTS, but no, He gave me EXO. And I hated it. I hated them for always beating BTS. I hated their fandom for always bashing us, ARMYs. I'm sorry but the judges need to realize that BTS are WAY better dancers than EXO.

Anyways, I unlocked the door and I immediately saw a banner saying 'Welcome'. I called out if anyone was home.

"Hello? Anybody here?" I waited a few seconds and no one answered. Guess I have the house all to myself for a while.

I looked for my room. They said I was on the second floor, with Kris, Lay, Chen, Luhan, Tao, and Xiumin.

I looked for the way up to the second floor. It took me a solid five minutes to look for the stairs. What a big dorm. I soon arrived at the second floor, and began to look for my room. Luckily, the second floor was only a bunch of rooms, so I easily found my way to my room.

I unlocked the door and entered. There was a queen sized bed, two windows, one bed side table, a big box in front of my bed, one table where I can put my stuff and write or something, one door to a walk-in closet, and an EXO poster. Great.

I put my bags down, and took off my shoes. I began unpacking my things, and the first thing I got was my BTS poster. I brought it over to EXO's poster, and taped it on EXO's.

I then got my clothes out and I opened the door to my walk-in. I started to organize it by shoes, pants, shirts, then dresses. On the other side, I organized all my make-up neatly. I have so much make-up that I actually brought a whole bag full of it. I walked out and closed the door. I moved on to my bed. There was no blanket and I was thankful. I got out my BTS blanket and neatly put it on top of my bed. I went to my bedside table and put my medications in there. I also put my BTS magazine on top. Gosh, I am a hardcore ARMY. After fixing it, I still had more unpacking.

I soon finished all my unpacking and moved to my bed. I laid down and felt my eyes closing on its own. I let it close, and fell asleep.

I woke up to see twelve pair of eyes staring at me. I jolted up and scooted to the back of my bed. I rubbed my eyes and regained my eyesight so I saw all of them. EXO. Suddenly, Luhan spoke up.

"Is this the new girl? I thought she was an EXO fan. Looks like she isn't.." He said as his eyes roamed around my room.

"Luhan, we will soon grow on her." Kris said. He looked at me. He grabbed my blanket and despite me being on it, he was still able to pull it. He was very strong. "BTS? Really?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. I was frozen there in place, face to face with the actual EXO.

"Cat got your tongue? Haha, I'm Tao." Tao said as he reached out. I shook his hand.

"I know you are Tao. I'm an anti. I know everyone's names and history so no need for introduction." I said, sassily.

"Sassy girl, anyways how'd you arrive here at the second floor, the first floor is a maze!" Suho exclaimed.

"I know that," I fiercely said "I'm just smart enough to know my way around things, how about you?"

The guys all cheered except for Suho. He just glared. He got so mad, that he walked out of the room. Kris followed him, and so did Lay.

The others still looked around, and they soon decided to leave. All except for one, Kyungsoo.

"Hey, I know they could be a drag, and I know you hate me but, if ever anything's happening or something you could come to me." He smiled as he got up and left the room. I looked at my alarm clock. It was almost dinner time. I opened the door to see Xiumin.

"Oh my, you scared me! Make sure to knock, damn." I said as I walked past him to get to the bathroom across my room. He suddenly stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"I overheard your conversation earlier with Kyungsoo." He said as his eyes got red.
____________________________

HEY GUYS how was the first chapter? Hope y'all like it, I'm a first timer hehe. Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes and if this chapter is a little too short, I promise to practice on it soon!

See y'all in chapter 2!