Minseok

"We meet again." He says in the dark. I tried to scream, but his hands were covering my mouth. My tears threatened to fall but I did not let it fall. I gathered all my strength and tried to push him off but I couldn't. He was just too strong.

"Xiumin! Stop!" I whisper-shouted. My eyes felt watery once again.

"I'm not Xiumin. I guess we share the same body, but he has two lives. Obviously I can't be Xiumin because that would show he only has one life." He explained. I just rolled my eyes. I still tried to break free out of his hold but he was putting all his weight on me.

"Then who are you?!" I said.

"I am Minseok." He let go of me and slowly got up. "I will let you go for now, I have a long schedule tomorrow. You better watch, or you owe me more." He said as he was walking out of my room but stopped before the door. "Oh, and you better get rid of that blanket and tear down that BTS poster or else." He walked out and closed the door. I laid down. My cheeks started to heat up and I felt that EXO was really growing on me. Especially Minse- Xiumin. Oh no. Anyways, I soon fell into deep sleep since forever.

*alarm*

My alarm goes off and my eyes open. I sit up while rubbing my eyes and get down my bed. I off my alarm, get my toiletries and head to the bathroom. I opened my
door to see a line of four guys.

"Um, hey guys, why are y'all lining up?" I asked then they turned to look at me.

"Kris is taking SO long." Chen said as he started pounding on the door. As if on cue, Kris opened it and scolded Chen.

"Sorry.." He said looking down as he entered.

"Guess I can't get ready here." I started walking down the stairs. I soon arrived and I saw Chanyeol coming out of the bathroom, half-naked. I saw his hot 6-pack abs- and shit, I just realized what I did. I checked him out.

"Chan-!" I said as I immediately covered my eyes and went close to hit him on his arm. Even that was solid rock. Fuck.

"Ouch, I thought you'd get ready upstairs!Gosh! " He ran away to his room.

Gosh, men. I thought as I entered the bathroom. Finally. I got ready in less than 10 minutes and got out. I walked to the kitchen.

I saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun cooking.

"Hey guys, where are the others?" They looked at me and Baekhyun's expression changed. He approached me and dragged me out of there. Kyungsoo started to run towards us but he was too slow and Baekhyun was able to lock the door. He faced me.

"What are you doing looking at my man?! Chanyeol told me what happened, stay away or else!" He grabbed me by my collar and started to choke me. Kyungsoo was banging on the door. I was so worried I thought that was it. All of a sudden, Baekhyun's door opened. I saw an angry Xiumin.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He boomed. Oh no. Kris and the others suddenly appeared and Chanyeol tackled Baekhyun. "Baekkie, stop! Snap out of it! I'm not gay, I'm sorry." Chanyeol said as he pinned Baekhyun down and I started to cough since I ran out of air.

Xiumin immediately ran to me to check if anything was wrong. "I'm fine, Xiumin." I slowly said. He hugged me then looked at me. He was teary eyed once more.

I stared at him and asked why he was crying. He just shrugged at me and helped me get up. He guided me to the dining table while Chanyeol made Baekhyun sleep for a little while laying with him.

We sat down and Kris spoke up. "So, Jin. Will you watch us dance later on?"

I looked at him, then to Xiumin. I felt like Xiumin really wanted me to go so I nodded and smiled at Kris.

"Really? Thank you, Jin." He said and Xiumin looked at me. It was like we were communicating through our stares.

Afternoon soon came and I rode with EXO. I am really close with some members from BTS and GOT7 and Seventeen so I think they'd kill me for support EXO instead of them. Good luck to me. Suddenly, I felt a hand sneak up to hold my hand. I looked at my side. It was Xiumin and he was looking down. I secretly smiled and felt my face heating up. Shit.

We soon arrived at the area and they brought me backstage. They got ready as I sat down in the couch and started to eat some of the sweets the staff served. They soon left the room and I followed. As they were about to go on stage, they were huddling. After Kris motivated them, they put all their hands together. I felt like this was a memorable moment so I took the chance to capture it with my phone and boom! Got it. None of them knew, hehe.

After the photo I smiled at them and someone suddenly ran and hugged me from behind

"Kim Taehyung!" I turned to hug him back. "I missed you, how was camp?" Before he could answer, someone cleared his throat. Xiumin. Whoops, hehe.

I looked at Taehyung, then ran to Xiumin. I hugged him and whispered a 'good luck'. I kissed his cheek and they ran to the stage.

I walked back to Taehyung and waited.

"You have a boyfriend now? In EXO? Really, Jin?" He asked, slightly pissed like he was jealous.

"Kim Taehyung? Jealous? Haha, I thought you liked Lisa from BlackPink! Gosh, Taehyung." I said as I pinched his nose. He just pouted at me. Suddenly, Jackson from GOT7 and Vernon from Seventeen came! My squad is together once again! I hugged them both and teared up. I actually thought I was never going to see them again.

"How's your troupe goin'?" I asked the both of them.

"It's going great, except.." Jackson looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked then looked at Vernon. He just shrugged so I lightly pushed him and grunted.

"EXO is really unbeatable, Jin. None of us could do anything anymore." He grabbed my face and forced me to watch EXO perform. They were good. "See, how can anyone beat that!" Jackson sadly said. Taehyung lightly nudged me like he was signaling me to tell the truth. Oh my.

"Jackson.."

____________________________

HEYOOOO sorry for any mistakes huhu hope u guys liked it! feel free to comment anythinggg hehee see y'all next chapterrr woot woot