Kakashi's Death and Travel Plans

The battle was over. A big celebration throughout the nations for their victory. It lasted for weeks. Ninjas and civilians from all over the lands came together in high spirits to cheer. Food and drinks were prepared for the celebration. Many of the food vendors that still survived pitched in together to make the food. Large monument was built in honor of the fallen heroes.

However, not everyone stayed cheerful. Many of the survivors were left mourning for their loved one who died during the war. Families were crying together, sadden by their lost of frineds and family members. The members of Team 7 were one of them. They were gather under the monument, they could not get over Kakashi's death.

"We should have been there... we should have protected him...", Sakura's voice carried softly in the air. To them Kakashi was everything. A friend, a teacher and a father. He was the one who gave them a new family, when they lost theirs. He was the one who cared for them, when they got hurt. He was the one who would comfort them, when they were sad. He was the one who would would sacrifice himself, just to protect them. Kakashi would always be there for them, but not anymore.

"What if we go back?", Naruto suddenly asked looking at his teammates. Sasuke frowned at the question. He understod what Naruto meant, to go back in time and prevent Kakashi's death. The idea was appealing, however he also knew it was impossible to begin with. Sasuke released a long sigh while shaking his head.

" If only we could...", was all he could say.

"Do you think that would be possible?", Sakura asked after a moment of silence. Naruto's idea was running through her head and just would not get out. "Can we really go back?"

"It could be, with Ugly's intelligence, my experience and Dickless's fuinjutsu, not to mention abnormal luck, it should be possible", Sai answered after contemplating on the idea for a few minutes. After hearing that, Sasuke crossed both his arms and raised an eyebrow at Sai.

"What would I do then?", he asked.

"You're the face of the operation. You just need to be there and look pretty", Sai answered seriously, Naruto and Sakura were snickering at the background. After spending time with the team, the members of the team quickly grew on Sai's brand of humor. It may be annoying, but they cannot deny that it was funny.

"Shouldn't that be Sakura's job?", Sasuke asked again, choosing to ignore Sai's last comment.

"Don't be silly Sasuke-kun", Sakura said. "You're the pretty one in the team, I'm the smart one", she added while puffing out her chest with her hands on her hips looking proud. Sasuke, who was still dissatisfied with either of their answers, pointed out that they mentioned that Sai looks almost the same as him.

"Yeah...But he's the mature one on the team", Naruto droned on. "And i'm the awesomess!!"

"Then what does that make Kakashi?" Sasuke asked. Honestly, why is he even friends with these people, he wondered.

"The handsome one of course!", Naruto, Sai and Sakura said together, grinning widely. Sasuke could only grumble on about horrible teammates.

DAYS LATER

"GUYS! GUYS! Kurama said he'd help and he knows a jutsu we could use!",Naruto shouted as he came running to their usual training ground.

"I though he hates you? Why would he help you?" Sasuke asked, stopping from his warm up routine to stand up. Even after all these years, while he may helped them a few times, the fox was still bitter to humans.

"I went Sai on him for days", Naruto answered. Sasuke and Sakura could only turn to Sai, who gave his usual plastic smile, they decided they better not ask.

"So how does this jutsu work?", Sakura asked Naruto.

"Kurama mention that the jutsu has a few conditions for it to work. One, a jinchuuriki", Naruto explained, while pointing at himself. "Two, it only works if we want to save someone, but only ONE person, we can't save everyone. Three, it can only send us a few years exactly into the past, depending on how many tails the jinchuuriki holds, so that takes us nine yearback. But, he also said that we can't come back".

"That is fine, our main goal was to protect Kakashi. We cannot protect him if we return here", said Sai.

"What else?", asked Sasuke.

"The jutsu can be done alone or together...", Naruto said. He was a little hesitant to explain the jutsu, but he continued. "However, each person will need to have a few blood sacrifice that reminds us of who we wanted to save. The number of sacrifices equals to how many people would do the jutsu, so four each. This is the important part cause the jutsu can only be used once for each person and if we don't get the sacrifice right the jutsu wont work".

" That sounds like a forbidden jutsu Naruto...", said Sakura. She was not that keen on the idea of blood sacrifices, or any form of sacrifices at that. Naruto lowered his head, guilt was clearly displayed on his face.

"...well he might have mentioned something like that", Naruto drawled. "But were ninjas! We kill people all the time. So whats a few more people to save Kakashi, right? "

"I guess so....Sasuke-kun?", Sakura said hesitantly. Technically, Naruto's logic wasn't wrong.

"Hn. I killed people for fun before, I can handle sacrificing four more for Kakashi", Sasuke said, shrugging. The rest then looked at Sai, silently waiting for his answer.

"Yes, I believe that is acceptable", was all he said.

"YOSH! Lets do this!", Naruto said excitedly all the members of Team Seven did an epic fist bump. But none of them realize, something horrible was happening to them.

16-sacrifices-captured-tied-and-gagged later

"That was harder then I thought. Sensei was a rather unique person", Sakura said while wiping her forehead after dumping her sacrifices onto the the seal.

"Yes, finding people that remind me of Kakashi was quite difficult", Sai nodded in agreement, looking at his sacrifices ties together on the ground.

"Really?" Naruto asked. He was currently dranning the blood from his sacrifices with his kunai. "I just went for anyone who was reading Icha Icha. What about you Sasuke-teme?"

"Hn. Jonin",Sasuke said, nudging his head at the pile of bloodied ninja behind him.

"Well, anyway. Ready?" Asked Naruto the rest of his team, after they finished draining each of their sacrifices. Which he received nods of agreement before stepping onto the seal.

"Rewind: Tails of Time Jutsu!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- I was really proud of that jutsu name. What do you think?

AAN- I know i said Kakashi dies during a mission in the summary. I kinda forgot about that part and wrote he died in battle, and i don't really know how to change it yet. So, yeah.