Prologue

MJ's P.O.V:

I've been in care so long it feels numb to me, oh I should probably tell you who I am and my back story.

My name is Mason-Jamie Rowan Karter, yes my name is a boy name my parents thought I was going to be one and weren't prepared to call me a girl name, I'm 12 years old, I've been in care since I was 8 and I have two siblings Shae Alex Karter is my older brother, he's 20 and Charlie Eve Karter is my younger sister, she's 8.

My dad died in a car crash when I was 6 Shae was in the accident and ended up paralyzed and my mum Emma turned to drugs and alcohol, she later found a new boyfriend Derrick who abused me and tried to abuse Charlie but I didn't let him so I got beat more.

He abused me physically, mentally and once sexually but I don't like talking about it.

I still remember the day my mum was sent to prison for the rest of my life... The day I went into care.

Flashback

I was walking home from school with my small, frightened sister close to my side as we made our way 'home'.

As we turned the corner I realised there was police cars all outside our house, as we made our way towards the house I caught a glimpse of Derrick shouting while being shoved into a police car and my mum being guided out the house.

Then a woman came to me and Charlie and said to us,

"Hi I'm Leanne I am here to take you to a safer place, please go pack your things and I will take you there." Charlie grasped tighter around my right arm as we walked inside our old home and to our room, we grabbed our suitcases and started packing our clothes, toys and other things such as photos, jewellery and other memories.

As I was packing I came across a picture of me and Shae when I was just a baby, I think he was about 8 when this photo was taken,

tears pricked my eyes as I looked at the photo my dad had taken of Shae and me, I hadn't seen him since dad died he moved out after he got out of hospital and left me and Charlie with mum, me and Shae were so close before he was paralyzed, I wiped...

tears pricked my eyes as I looked at the photo my dad had taken of Shae and me, I hadn't seen him since dad died he moved out after he got out of hospital and left me and Charlie with mum, me and Shae were so close before he was paralyzed, I wiped away a tear that escaped my eye and placed the picture in my suitcase.

After I finished packing and helped Charlie finish, we walked downstairs and Leanne took our bags and put them in the boot of her car. I grabbed Charlie's spare hand because her other hand held her favourite teddy (Flopsy) she had since she was born. We got in the car and Charlie layed her head on my lap and almost immediately fell asleep, while I waited for Leanne.

When she got in the car we drove in silence.

And this was the start of my hell in care.

End of Flashback

Ever since then I've been kicked out of 19 care homes for either fighting or standing up for my sister Charlie, I refused multiple foster families and the worst part was being split from my sister (one of the worst days in my life) I've been alone since then but my best friend Dylan said she would care of my sister for me.

Now I'm on my way to a new care home fingers crossed its at least an okay experience.
*********************

A/N:

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed the first part of A Girl All Alone I really enjoyed enjoy making this part and I will update soon.

Peace Out

Mikayla xxx <3