Chapter 1: Welcome to the Dumping Ground

MJ's P.O.V:

I watched as the rain dripped down the glass car windows.

I was going to another care home this one was called Elm Tree House. I wasn't excited about it, this would be my 20th care home and my fourth without Charlie, I always ask Leanne if Charlie is getting moved to the care home I get moved to but the answer was always no but I still ask anyway just to be sure,

"Leanne is Charlie getting moved to this care home and if she isn't why not?" I asked Leanne as she kept her eyes on the road.

"You know I can't tell you why but she might be moving ad Dylan might be too that is all I can say." Leanne said causing me to let out an annoyed sigh.

"Fine." I said, all I wanted was my sister to be in the same care as me I haven't seen her in person for a year I always ask Dylan how she's doing and she always says that the nightmares have been getting worse ever since I was kicked out. What Leanne said about Charlie and Dylan might being moved made a bit happier about moving to yet another care home.

I plugged my headphones into my iPhoneSE and started playing my Spotify playlist, the first song that came on was 'Can't Hold Us Makelemore'.

I didn't realise where we were until the I saw a gateway with a huge house with a sign saying 'Elm Tree House' in front of it, I just sat there as the car came to a stop. Leanne tapped my arm telling me to get out. I turned my music off and put my headphones around my neck and got out of the Black Ford Focus and went to get my bags from the boot.

After I got my bags and closed the boot I noticed a bunch of faces staring at me from a window, I tried to cover my scarred face with my brown hair but my hair was in a high pony so I couldn't 'Great' I thought. As I walked towards the door Leanne knocked causing me to speed up a bit.

Then a bald man in his late 30's early 40's opened the door he turned to me and said,

"Hello you must be Mason-Jamie-"

"MJ." I corrected quite frustrated at my boy name.

"MJ sorry I'm Mike welcome to Elm Tree House care home please come in." He moved out the way and let me and Leanne in,

"Okay I'm going to get my co-worker Gina to show you your room." Then a quite round woman dressed in very colourful clothes and braided hair stepped out of what I think was the office and introduced herself,

"Hello babez I'm Gina Conway come on I'll show you to your room."

"Excuse me is MJ sharing with anyone?" Leanne asked suddenly but I knew why... The nightmares,

"No she isn't we know the reason it's in her file." Mike said and I knew I was right it was about the nightmares of my past.

"Alright MJ please follow me." Gina said. I followed her upstairs we walked down the hall and then came to a room, she opened it and it was a plain white room,

"You can change it when you want and if you want anything the office is always open, now can you please come downstairs and go into the office so we can talk about the rules and what it will be like here?"

"Oh okay." I said and placed my bags on the floor and the room with Gina a few paces ahead oof me.

I might like this place more than I thought.

********************

A/N:

Chapter 1 is out I hope you enjoyed this part and I hope you are enjoying this story.

I'll write Chapter 2 soon.

Peace Out

Mikayla xxx <3