| Katsuki Bakugou | Heal Me pt. 2

[A/n]
Part 2. The both of you are older, well-known heroes that are together <3

{Angst, ends in fluff}

{Publish on} April 1st 2018

{Word count} 2913

* * *

After graduating from the UA school. Recovery Girl retired permanently, and you took her place. Instead of taking her name, you made up a name yourself.

T.G, also known as Transfer Girl, because your abilities to heal and mainly the ability to transfer energy to your patients. Bakugou also became a well-known and famous hero, fighting crime with his flamed-fists.

You also learned ways to conserved energy, by only giving small amounts to help others and not draining yourself completely.

Recently, number of crimes have increase because there's a strong villain running around, stealing and killing but also decapitating people. So far they killed citizens and damaged some heroes that got in their way.

You and Katsuki have been working overtime. You've been aiding injured comrades while Katsuki has been trying to track the villain named Death the Decapitator.

[A/n: Completely random name.]

"How does that feel?" you asked Uraraka, you placed your hand over her deeply gashed cut which she got from fighting a villain trying to rob someone.

For the past year you owned and worked a little hospital. Your hospital was different because you would use different techniques to help patients You hoped to expand more hospitals under your name.

"Much better, thank you," Uraraka says, giving a deep, satisfy sigh.

"Do you have any information about Katsuki?" You whisper, nerves welling inside you, leaving you anxious.

"He grouped with some other heroes to find Death, I think there were rumors of that villain somewhere near here." Uraraka explains. "Death has been hurt," she adds. "I heard his hand was cut off by his own scythe and he fled."

This gave you a little relief that Bakugou had some reason teamed up with other heroes, even though he wasn't the team type person.

"They should find him soon," you said, trying to be positive but you couldn't help but be worried.

"It'll be ok L/n!" Uraraka cheers, "they'll be fine!" she encourages.

"Thanks," you cracked a smile.

"Transfer Girl! A hero is in critical condition! He's going in shock!" a nurse calls out, and running past the room.

"I gotta go! Job of a doctor and hero I guess," you wave goodbye, running to do your job.

* * *

Night fell, you haven't heard a word about Bakugou. The hospital was quiet and you decided to work late, trying to scribble new ideas of pain relief and medicines.

"I wonder if he's home already," you asked yourself, obviously talking about Bakugou. Deciding to finish your shift, you grabbed your possessions, walking out of the building.

Walking down the street, you took out your phone, dialing Katsuki's number and placing it against your ear. Waiting for a minute, the call went into voicemail.

"Transfer... girl.."

You froze, hearing a voice say your name. The voice was guttural, raspy and monotonous.