| Kirishima x Twin!Reader| You Saved Me {Request}

[A/n]
I might as well try to finish my requests, right? Fluff! Kirishima x Katsuki's twin sister! I will try to get as many as possible

{Request by} AlexRoseBud16

{Word count} 2765

{Published on} April 26th, 2020

***

"F/N HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE TO CLASS."

"You need to chill," you said, casually striding down the stairs. "I swear Kacchan, this is why people don't like you."

"Shut up, extra!" He grumbles, marching out the door.

No one would ever expect the two of you to be twins. Two polar opposites in behaviors and even quirks.

Many people found similarities between you and Kacchan, but an equal amount also thought you both were entirely different. It varied among perspectives.

Walking behind your brother, you stared at the sky, wondering if a certain person was going to be there.

Finally arriving at U.A, you followed your brother to the classroom that you both belong to. Sliding the door open, your cheeks gain a small tint of pink after seeing your crush.

Kirishima Ejirou.

You weren't close with him in the beginning of the year, but eventually he was hanging around your brother and you got to know him better. Somehow your feelings developed and you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Recently, Kirishima and Bakugou has an argument and he hasn't been around recently.

"Good morning Katsuki, F/n!" Kirishima waves at us.

"Good morning," you reply back happily.

Bakugou strides in, taking his seat without a look or word to the rest of the class.

'This is why he's a loner.' You thought.

"F/n-Chan," Tsu-Chan walls up to you with Uraraka. "You're still coming to the school trip tomorrow, right?"

"Yess! I'm so excited!" You smile happily with them. "I want to go swimming in the ocean and hang out with you guys!" You then eyes Kirishima who was in a high energy conversation with Kaminari.

"Kirishima! Kaminari!" You hollered across the room. "Are you guys coming to the trip?" You really just wanted to talk to Ejirou.

"For sure!" Kaminari sparks.

"Yea, I'm super exc-" Kirishima gets cut off, his body thrown through the wall.

.

.

.

?

The whole class stood confused on what happen.

"What are you excited for?!" Bakugou shouts, his fists clenched from punching Kirishima through the wall. His veins pop out of his head, explosions releasing from his hands.

"Hey!" Kirishima shouts, rising from the gravel of the broken wall. "What're you think you're doing?!"

"What do you think you're doing!?" Kacchan sneers, sprinting towards Ejirou, flames ablaze.

"Suppression!" You shout, sticking both your hands at Kacchan. Bakugou's movement froze like if time were to stop.

"Thank you F/n-Chan," ribbits Tsu-Chan, sighing in relief.