Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon

_______________________________________________

- A Plan Well Planned! Or was it? -

Pokémon Center

"You could've told me earlier if you were not feeling well Bonnie," Clemont said as he entered the Pokémon Center. He was carrying his ill little sister over his back. Korrina was walking beside them. They hurried to the Pokemon Center from the carnival as soon as Bonnie was showing a sign of sickness, leaving Ash and Serena both.

Clemont kept on twisting his head to see Bonnie's condition. Bonnie looked weak. Though her temperature was fine, she mentioned about having a headache just awhile back but didn't take any medicine and simply ignored it.

"I'll ask Nurse Joy for some medicine. You should take her to the room and change her into more comfortable cloths," Korrina said who was behind her.

"Better be quick. I'm worried for her right now," Clemont hold her little sister tight slowly walking away while looking at her.

"I know you do. You make the best big brother out of her," Korrina replied.

Clemont stopped and gave out a faint smile, "Thanks for your words Korrina, I love you."

"Love you too Citrus," Korrina replied. This time Clemont didn't mind being called Citrus in the public, even Bonnie was there to hear his nickname being called.

The two part ways in the Pokémon Centre. Clemont went straight to their room to let Bonnie settles down, changing her attire and let her rest whole Korrina went to look for Nurse Joy to ask for medicine to treat Bonnie.

"Big... brother..." Bonnie said as she was laid down onto her bed.

"Stay strong Bonnie, you'll be ok soon," Clemont said to calm her down. He quickly change her into pajamas on where she feels comfortable. He readied some aid kits and wet cloths next to the bed of the little girl.

Clemont put up his hand onto Bonnie's forehead, "No fever, strange."

"I'm back!" Korrina entered the room with medicine that Nurse Joy had given.

"Great timing Korrina," Clemont said.

"This is the medicine, according to Nurse Joy one spoonful is enough to make her feel better for the day," Korrina giving the medicine and instructions to Clemont.

"Thanks Rin, I would have not done it without you," Clemont took the medicine. He then proceed to prepare the medicine for Bonnie. He opened the battle and pour out the medicine onto a spoon until it was full.

Korrina position herself on the other side of the bed to assist Clemont. "Bonnie, wake up. It's time to take your medicine," she rubbed Bonnie's head.

"Korrina...," the little girl said, aware of her surroundings.

"Bonnie, open your mouth and eat this medicine alright?" Clemont position the spoon with medicine right in front of her mouth.

Korrina helped Bonnie by lifting her head so Bonnie can gulp the medicine in. Once Bonnie took the medicine Korrina slowly lay her head down again. Both Korrina and Clemont sighed.

"She'll be better in no time, I can feel it," Korrina said to make Clemont feel calm about the whole situation.

Clemont gave out a faint smile and look at Korrina, "I trust you." He got up and went to the kitchen to grab some water to drink. Korrina went to the kitchen later on.