Secrets Revealed

Tauriel flew up the stairs ignoring the looks her "parents" gave her as she pushed past them.

"Arwena I think it's time to tell her the truth." Tauriel's "father" Elroth said to her "mom"

"Tell me what truth?" Tauriel asked coming down the stairs "What's going on!"

"Elroth dear I don't think we really have a choice now." Arwena stated suppressing the laughter hiding inside her.

"A choice about what?!" Screamed Tauriel

"Tauriel, do you want to know why ever you have not fit in with this family."

"Most obviously. She replied "I've only asked about a million times."

"Tauriel your parents are not...we're not..this isn't your family." Arwena said

"What do you mean? Who are my parents then?"

"Well, dear, your father is the Lord Elrond Halfelven and your mother is Celebrain of Lothlorien."

"But, that would mean that my title is..."

"Lady Tauriel of Rivendell, Head of the Elven guard Mirkwood. Elroth finished for her"

"Why didn't you tell me!?

"We didn't want to upset you."

"Well, you have now!!" Tauriel screamed.

She ran from the house ignoring them as they tried to call her back. she ran to the stables and the stable master seeing her distress asked her is she wanted her horse saddled up.

 "No! I don't use a saddle when I ride." She said snorting in disgust "I'm not a human. Just saddle bags will do."

 " Tauriel! Where are you going!?" Shouted Legolas running up to her

"Rivendell." She replied through her tears

"Wait, I'm coming with you."

"Fine, but hurry up, your getting as slow as a human these days." She said with a laugh