hustle hard

Jordian POV

"Owwwww fuccckkk" I yelled.

I slowly got up and dragged myself to the bathroom. There was a not on the door.

Dear Joridan,
I never loved yo crazy ass it was a hit and quit it type thing. Soon you will die because I stabbed you. Rip;bitch

   DeAndrey

Bruhhhhhh this kidnap niggas be retarded as fuck. This letter fake as a motherfucker. First, Andray don't write like that. Secondly, he know how to spell his name. These nigga had me on the floor laughing hella hard. What a bunch of fucking rookies.

Anyway I was still in fucking pain so I cover the wound and taped it up. Then I crawled to my trap phone and called Junior. He was my top drug dealer and I trust him alot

Phone j💊=junior and J👑=Joridan

j💊;hello

J👑; ahhh fuck !yo junior im at 1010 hoodlane. I've been stabbed come take me to the hostpital fucking now!

j💊; ight boss sit tight im omw.

Phone call over

This nigga just said sit tight. What the fuck im suppose to do go jogging​ around this motherfucker. It took him 8 minutes. I had stopped the bleeding but I was already bleeding so much before and I felt hella weak. I limped to the car and he took me to the hospital. Then Nicki came in.

"Bestie you ight"

"Yeah im good look get cameras from the street of hoodlane ok. Then I want you to give me all vehicle license plates that look particular. Then give to Marco so he can give a back ground check." While I was saying this I didn't even know that I was rubbing my belly. Well that's some weird shit ,"i thought.

"Ok boss bestie just sit back and stay still for a while the doctor said you baby ok but just sit still ight." she said then left.

What the fuck is with everybody saying stay, where the fuck imma go? I got an IV in my arm and a needle im my belly TF!

Then all of a sudden I heard shooting. "Find his daughter Joridan Now"

Aww shit it about to go down. I grabbed my guns from under the hospital bed and started cocking the back. Lets go mother fuckers.

As the doors open there was a lot of shooting. I was prepared as fuck. Theres 10 of these mother fuckers and ill be damn if i got shot.

10 minutes later

5 of these motherfucker's got shot in the head and now they dead. Then i bust a 3 of these niggas kneecaps. 2 of the shot in the shoulder. These niggas crying like babies.

"Listen up you bitches, don't ever come for me again or you gone end up like the demons. And another thing tell your boss try me again it's war. Before I left I decide only two people could tell there boss. So I came back and shot one of the kneecap people in the head then one of the shoulder people I shout in the head.

"Nooo , you fucking bitch you killed my brother I hope you rot in hell", he yelled.

I smiled and walked up to him , he was holding his shoulder "you first then"I said.

POWW!

Guess you really only need one person to tell yo boss.  The one that was barely alive was covered in brains and blood. The I walked out still holding my belly.

A/N;  so Jordian will be having her baby or babies soon comment what you think it should be

What i need
*name(s)
*gender(s)
*baby or twins