→Levi x Reader

You catch Levi looking at your chest, requested by @haikkuu (-: sorry for taking so long to make this, I've been busy this weekend. +sorry for it being short, I'm just getting in the hang of fanfictions!

Today was your day off, and you were outside for god knows why, playing with buckets of water with Jean and Eren.

    "(L/N)! STOP MAKING A RUCKUS AND GET YOUR ASS IN MY OFFICE!"

   Ah, corporal Levi. You feel like he's always giving you a hard time, Hanji says he likes you but then again, that's Hanji saying so.

   You walk into the building, soaked. Little did you know, your white blouse was soaked and due to not wearing a bra, because who wants to wear a bra on their day off, everything was out there to be seen.

   You keep walking and blush at the random stares and sniggers people are giving towards you.

  Almost at his office door, that's until your friend, Petra, stopped you.

   "Hi (Y/N)!" She pretty much shrieks.

   You sigh, "Hey Petra, I'd love to chat, but shorty wants me in his office. Again."

   "Really? What'd you do now? I swear he's always picking on you."

   "I don't know, Petra. I was just outside playing with water with Jean and Eren, then his short grumpy ass yells at me to come see him."

   She looks at your form, and notices that you're soaked.

   "Oh uh, (Y/N).... You should look in a mirror when you can..."

   You raise your eyebrow at her, "Sure thing Petra. Well, I'm off!"

   You run past her. 'Shit. He's probably pissed about me taking forever, can't wait for one of his lectures'

  You finally made it to his door and pant, due to running. Knock knock knock!
   "Name and business."

   "(Y/N) (L/N), you called me here." And you whisper a small, "for no reason..."

  "I heard that cadet, tch. Come in."

  You open the door and make you way up to his desk. "What'd you need me for, captain Levi?"

  He ignored at you and stared at you. 'Why the hell is he staring, he isn't even making eye contact with me'

  After a bit of waving your hands in front of him, he blushes. "Well, if you're not going to tell me what you need, I'll be taking my leave." And with that, you walked out.

  You decide to go in your room and take a nap, since today was tiring and you were quite annoyed with captain Levi.

   You walk in and remember what Petra said. You rush to the mirror and look at yourself, your eyes move to your chest and....

"THAT PERVERT...!!!!"

   Let's just say, the next few days weren't very nice for Levi.