PART 02

↬ day 01

eunjae's eyes were resisting the urge to plunge back into the darkness as she sat up groaning as a huge headache settled in, pounding along to the sound of the alarm.

switching her alarm which signalled 6am, she winced and prepared for her day.

as she trudged along the pavement that was currently filled with students who were making their way to their schools, she noticed a bus was already at her stop.

squinting her eyes even further, she realised that it was her bus. shrieking in terror, eunjae bolted down the street and hopped on the vehicle.

gazing around for an empty seat, she plopped herself comfortably on the cushioned chair as she closed her eyes for a moment.

eunjae was usually the type of student that arrived at school when the bell rung and sometimes she even ended up being late with her overused reasons.

the previous school day her literature professor had actually challenged her to arrive in the hall before he did and he wouldn't give her the punishment essay she had to do.

eunjae being eunjae, took up the challenge and mentally told herself she could definitely do it and yes, shes is already on the way to school when it starts at 8:30am.

opening her eyes to gaze out at the scenery unfolding out at the street, she directed her vision back onto the bus to gape at the sight in front of her.

a boy who had the cutest brown bangs that hung over his brows and the most adorable facial features ever had his eyes absorbed into a very thick book.

casually leaning over to take a peek at the boy's nametag, eunjae saw the name engraved in the metal badge.

'lee daehwi'.

internally gushing over the good-looking boy in front of her who looked so perfect, eunjae also noticed he was from the elite boys' school beside her own school.

beaming to herself, she looked away before the other could find out someone was staring at him.

a few bus stops later, the bus had stopped at eunjae's school. alighting from the bus, she swooned at daehwi who had also gotten off and was walking in the other direction.

"is this love at first sight?" she mumbled lovingly to herself, watching daehwi disappear into the sea of students.

"are you love-struck again?" eunjae's best friend, woojin appeared beside her, teasingly sticking out his tongue when eunjae glared at him.

"park woojin, i swear to god," she groaned, lightly punching the male's shoulder before hurrying to her lecture with woojin trailing behind her.

settling into her seat with woojin still persistently pestering her about her updated love-life, she rolled her eyes obnoxiously and took out her textbooks as the lecturer entered

"wow eunjae, good job," mr. choi laughed heartily, before cancelling out her name for the punishment essay.

as the lecturer droned on and eunjae fought with her sleepiness, she was glad when the bell finally rung, signalling the end of her two hour lecture.

sloppily throwing her materials into her bag, she stood up to leave the hall with woojin trailing beside her.

entering the rooftop with her lunch, eunjae sat down on the cemented floor and smiled at the sun. the weather was great.

"so are you going to tell me about your crush?" woojin exasperatedly questioned, begging eunjae to reveal the secret he was dying to know.

heaving a heavy sigh, eunjae stole some bites of woojin's fried rice before turning around to exchange stares with the other.

"he's called lee daehwi," she began and before she could continue, the rooftop door suddenly opened and a few girls came in and sat further away from the pair.

leaning closer to woojin, eunjae whispered that daehwi was from the opposite boys' school and he seemed super nerdy, causing woojin to choke and make a disgusted face.

"he's the cutest person ever," the female cooed, her eyes looking at the school which seemed to be having lunch time too.

as she said that, woojin fake-gagged and chuckled when eunjae had hit him again.

as they continued to talk, the group of girls who had entered all had their eyes stuck on the pair, the glances soon turning into glares.

[ tbh i don't know where on earth i am going with this but continue enjoying this :/) and i just realised daehwi and eunjae's names togeher would be daejae //whispers bap// ]