PART 05

↬ day 06

waking up with a slight migraine throbbing in her head, eunjae stifled a loud yawn and shifted around in her bed before rolling to her side. with her slightly opened eyes, she was gazing at a familiar figure seated beside her.

the guy had black hair hanging over his closed eyes so as eunjae's hand went over to mess up the locks, she yelped in shock.

"park woojin! what the hell?" she shrieked excruciatingly loud for a sick girl, causing woojin to stir up from his slumber and blink mindlessly at his friend before diving back into the soft mattress.

heaving an exasperated sigh, eunjae threw her blanket over the sleeping figure before stumbling out of the room. was the ENTIRE daehwi thing a dream?

giving out a frustrated 'hmph', she stomped into the small kitchenette to see a lunchbox resting on the counter. nearing the box to see a 'eunjae' messily scribbled on a post-it that was attached to it, eunjae took the box into her hands and fumbled with the lock.

before she could fully unbuckle the tightly-sealed lid, a fit of coughs sounded from the hallway, causing eunjae to turn and exchanged gazes with a flustered woojin, still in his pajamas.

"get your hands off the box," woojin attempted to sound as threatening as he could, slowly inching towards the girl, his hands positioned to grab the object in eunjae's hands. noticing that the taller was getting closer, the girl stuck out her tongue before bolting further into her small apartment.

when woojin had almost cornered her, eunjae ducked under his wavering arm and went towards the main door. juggling the loose knob, she finally managed to open the door that squeaked loudly to reveal the cute boy just standing right at her doorstep.

maybe eunjae has really gone mad.

as she racked her brains to think of something feasible to make woojin not expose her frenzied running to daehwi who was still outside, eunjae winced when her best friend got the box out of her hands.

"woojin, why are you guys fighting over the lunch box?" daehwi questioned slowly, his brows slightly perking over in the most adorable manner.

trying her best to hold back the upcoming blush that erupted on her cheeks, eunjae's fingers grasped the younger's sleeve and pulled him into her house.

"look. eunjae get back to bed, you're still sick," daehwi worriedly nagged, pushing the girl into her room and back into her messed-up covers.

tucking eunjae back into the warm duvet, the boy fondly patted her head before leaving the room.

as soon as he left the room, daehwi looked at woojin with crossed arms.

"hyung. what in the world were you thinking when you tried to get the lunch away from her?" the younger exasperatedly whisper-yelled at woojin who was fiddling with the remote control of the small television.

shrugging his shoulders before darting a stiff, muffled glare to the standing male, woojin huffed. "you're the one who told me to make sure eunjae stayed away from your hell box."

after hearing the elder's words, daehwi obnoxiously rolled his eyes at woojin before getting to the kitchen to investigate what the running around had done to his precious lunch box.

as soon as when daehwi unlocked the box with a loud 'thump' sound, woojin immediately called out in the house to say that he had to go home to feed his grass.

when the younger decided to ask woojin what in the world feeding his grass can be done, the door had already clicked shut and the box was opened.

the lunch box which previously held a heart-molded rice ball was smashed into pieces, bits of seaweed dotting the box with ugly stains. daehwi winced at the sorry mess of the box before picking out parts of the rice to eat.

"come on, i've been jailed in bed for the entire day!" eunjae whined once daehwi had shook 'no' for the nth time since she asked if she could leave her room

the boy had been pampering her with a literal buffet and 24-hour butler service so eunjae definitely felt horrible for making the poor boy work so she invited him to sit beside her in bed.

"so, tell me more about yourself," the girl asked, as she gazed at the afternoon sun streaming through the blinds.

"i'm lee daeh-" daehwi started, before getting smacked by a bolster. grimacing at the dulling pain at his forehead, daehwi mustered his courage to exchange gazes with the girl who was now victoriously letting out a grin sit on her lips.

"you've got to tell me something i don't know," eunjae chuckled loudly, retrieving her bolster into her arms.

"my birthday is the 29th of january," he cautiously began again, anticipating the hit that might come his way.

as he shut his eyes, he felt eunjae shaking his entire body.

"wow, we're birthday twins!" the girl giggled loudly before dropping back into her covers. daehwi's eyes followed the girl before silence enveloped the pair.

"you're really an angel."

[ super not proofread!! w ow i haven't updated in AGES so here's more than last time!! I LOVE FLUFF + i love energetic but burn it up daehwi had more lines :/// ]