Chapter 1

R I N A   P O V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Rina!" Jack  yelled I mumbled "I don't want to go to school." Jack says "I know you don't but can you go to school for me please Rina." I say "fine." Jack says "thank you."  I say "come on I am hungry!" Jack says "okay I am too where do you want to go? It's on me." I say "no I will pay for my own food." Jack says "No it is okay I will pay." I say "fine we could go to Starbucks." Jack says "okay let's go" I say "wait I am still in my pajamas!" He says "fine." I walk to the bathroom and change into a sweatshirt and jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and light make up. I walk to back to my room. Jack says "okay are you ready to go?" I say "Yes." we go down stairs and we say bye to my parents. My parents never drive me to school Jack does. We are 16 years old. I don't have my own car but he does it is small but it is an awesome because he fixed it up. We get in his car. I was about to turn on the radio but Jack turned it on. I say "You know me so well."  Jack says "I know." and smiled at me. I smiled back. He is my best friend and he helps me when people are bullying me. I am a tomboy I have dirty blonde hair and have blue green eyes. I love wearing sweatshirts. Jack also has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes he had glasses but he got contacts. Jack says "Are you okay?" I say "Yea just thinking."  Jack says "okay what are you thinking about?" I say "why I am getting bullied at school." Jack say " Rina they are just jerks and you should not listen to them you are an awesome person never forget that." I say "yea I know it is just hard." Jack says "I know Rina." We got out of the car to go into Starbucks. Jack says " Rina I am here for you." I smile at him and say "I know Jack." He smiles back at me and pulls me in a hug. Jack say "what do you want to eat? "I say bacon & gouda breakfast sandwich and a large Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème!" Jack says "okay we can share the Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème'." I say "I won't drink the Frappuccino all by myself anyway!" Jack says "yea I know." I stick out my tongue at him. Jack laughs at me. I say "we are next in line so turn around." Jack is still laughing at me. Starbucks is has amazing Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème. "Can I take your order?" the girl cashier says. Jack says "um yea can I please have two bacon & gouda breakfast sandwich and one large Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème." The girl cashier says "okay anything else?" Jack says "nope thank you um... Rebecca." The girl cashier says "sure thing do you two go to my school?" I said "were do you go?" The girl cashier says "Over there." she points at the school. Jack and I say "yea that is where we go too." The girl cashier says "oh that cool I just move here a week ago maybe I will see you guys around school." I say "yea maybe Rebecca right?"  The girl Cashier says "yup what are your guys' names?" I say "I am Rina and this is my best friend Jack." Rebecca says "okay nice to meet you guys!" Jack and I say "nice to meet you too."  Rebecca says "here is your food and see you later." we say "thanks and see you around." Jack and I got a table and sit down. Jack says "are you okay?" I say "yeah, there is now going to be someone new to bully me at school."  Jack says "You don't know that for sure." I say "it always ends like that." Jack says "yeah, you told me Rina I still here right." I say "I know I love you for that." Jack says "I love you too best friends forever." I laugh and say "yeah" Jack pulls me in a hug. Jack say "okay I am hungry let's eat!" I say "okay I am too!" We eat our food and our large Frappuccino. After we are done we go to Jack's car and I turn on the radio and the song "All Of Me by John Legend" I say "I love this song!" I sing along to the radio.

"What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all, of me

And you give me all, of you

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, I my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all, of me

And you give me all, of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you"

Then the song end. Jack says "I still think you have a great voice." He is the only one who ever heard me sing. I say "I am not a good singer." Jack says "you are too a good singer." I say "no I am not." Jack say "you should sign up for the talent show this year." I say "Are you out of your mind!" Jack just laughs and say "no I really think you should." I say "maybe..." Jack says "REALLY!" I say "I said maybe not yes plus you are the only one who ever heard me sing." Today is our first day back to school. We pull in the school parking lot. Jack says "I know but you should let other people know you talent." I say "gosh... There is so many people." Jack says "Where here." and parks in a parking spot. I say "okay now we can go home." Jack says "I will be here don't worry." Jack and I walk into school and go to the office. That is where we are getting our new schedule he is always in the classes as me. But one year he wasn't. So he asked if he could change it. Thankfully they let switch over to my classes. We where give our schedule. I look at my and I noticed something.

Author notes: Here is chapter one by the way chapters for this book  I am going to try to make long. But I will update this book slowly by the way if there are errors sorry I didn't edit it. Please Tell me what you think of it so far.