Chapter 2

R I N A P O V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We where give our schedule. I look at my and I notice something. I notice that Rebecca was in some of my classes. Jack was in all of my classes. Jack says " Rebecca is in some of are classes." I say "yeah." My crunch is also in some of ours classes. Then we start to go to the room where everyone goes in the morning. Jack says "hey Rina Sam is in some of our classes." and winks at me. I say "Jack shut up!" and I playfully hit his arm. Jack laughs at me. I stick out my tongue at him. Then when we get to the room we gather there before school starts. I start turning back around. Jack says "Don't worry I am here." I say in a soft voice" I know." I turn back around. Jack pulls me in a hug. I hug him as tightly. Jack says "I got you don't worry." We are now in the room again. My eyes spot Sam he is walking in our direction. Then passed us and Sam says "hi" to this one girl. I look to the floor. Sam has blue eyes and brown hair and glasses. He is one of the people that don't bully me. The only one who don't bully me are Jack and Sam. The girl that he said hi to ignores him. She is one of the popular girls in school her name is Amber. Amber has light blonde hair with pink highlights. she is a something I should not say. I hear a voice that say "hi Rina!" I jump because it was not Jack's voice it was Sam's. I look up and there is Sam looking at me. I say shly "hi Sam" Sam says "how was your summer?' I say shyly "umm good how was yours?" Sam says "my summer was good too." I say "that's good" Sam asks "hey umm Jack can I talk to Rina alone for a second?" Jack says "umm yeah sure I guess " I give Jack a worried look and Sam notices. Sam says " Rina don't worry I won't hurt you." I say in a soft voice "okay" Sam asks " Rina can I ask you something?" I say shly "umm yeah sure" Sam asks "do you want to go on a date with me after school?" I say "What? sorry" Sam says "want to go on a date? I say shly"yes I will go on a date with you, What time?" Sam says "well we get out of school at 3:30 so how about 5:00?" I say shly "okay" Sam says "I will pick you up" I say shly "okay you know where I live right?" Sam says "yeah you live a few doors down from mine." I say "okay" then Sam gives me a flower and says "see you later by the way you are cute when you are shy." I say shly "yep see you later" and I am red as a cherry from his comment. then Sam walks over by his friends. Jack walk by me and asks "what was that adout I saw him give you a flower?" I say jumping up and down "He asked me out on a date after school!" Jack mumbles quietly "he better not be playing you." I say "what?!"mad at him for what he said. Jack says "do you want me to come with you on the date." I say "no Jack I will be fine" Jack say "okay I will wait at your house when you get back" I say "fine" Jack says "I am just worried about you ." then the school bell rings. Jack and I walk to are first class.

J A C K P O V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rina jumps up and down and say he asked my out on a date after school! " I hope Sam doesn't play her. if he does I will make him regret it. this is Rina's first date. I am worried about it. I mumble "he better not be playing you." Rina must of heard because she says "what?!" in a mad tone of voice. I ask Rina "do you want me to come with on the date?" Rina says "no Jack I will be fine." I say "okay I will wait at your house when you get back." Rina says "fine" i say " I am just worried about you"Then the school bell rings. Rina and I walk to are first class. Sam is in this class too. When we get the classroom and I sit next to Rina and Sam. I am sitting by Sam because then I can ask him about him asking Rina about the date. I know she knows I am worried about the date with her and Sam. I am happy for her But I am doing it for her safety and feelings. I say "hey Sam." Sam says "hey what's up?" I say "I heard you ask Rina on a date." Sam say "yeah" I say "okay I need to talk to you." Sam say "okay what about?" I say " Rina " Sam say "okay" I say in a serious tone "Treat her good she is my best friend!" Sam say "Dude don't worry." Rina turn my direction and say "Jack!" I say "sorry I just.... what you to be careful. " Rina laughs and says "I know I will be okay please claim down." she also pulls me in a hug. I hug her back. I say "okay" Rina says "thank you Jack." Our teacher walks in the classroom and says "hello class quiet down thank you I am Mr. James your math teacher. Math is my favorite subject. Rina's favorite was social studies. Remember that one girl cashier that Liz and me meet at Starbucks ummm.... Rebecca well she is also in this class. we didn't do much in math today probably because we just got back from summer. The day went by fast. Rina said "I can't wait till the date with Sam!" I say "yeah I know now let's go to your house and get you ready." Rina says "okay, you really want to help me ready?" I say "yeah if you want me to." She says "yeah you can who else would help." I say "okay let get going." she laughs and "okay." we walk to the car and I drive to her house.