a winter day

(I would like to point out before I start to write that this this the young au)
( Except this time Jesse's just on vacation in Hanamura or somthing)

The snow crunched lightly beneath his feet as the cold weather air hit his body making him shiver, hanzo had decided to go for a walk yet he forgot to bring his jacket out even though there was snow, he continued to walk keeping his arms crossed over his body to keep himself warm.

Jesse was walking down the streets of Hanamura humming a song lightly to himself as he walked while he was walking he noticed a guy about his age mabey another year or two older but still "Why in tarnation ain't he wearing a jacket?" He sighed, jesse had always been a sweetheart and that wasn't about to change, he walked over to the man and sliped off his jacket holding it out "here it seems like ya need other more than me" and jesse was right, jesse still had a long sleeve shirt and a sweater on but all hanzo had was a short sleeved shirt and some jogging pants.

Hanzo rolled his eyes but soon after he nodded and took the jack he put it over his back, he didn't put his arms threw the sleeves though he just kept them Infront of him "so do ya mind if ask yer name darlin?" The man asked hanzo "I'm hanzo shimada" he said shakily "Alrigh hanzo we better get ya inside before ya freeze to death, we're do ya live?" Hanzo had walked pretty far away from his house.

Hanzos pov.

"It is pretty far away" I said while looking at the man "and what's is your name?" I asked while raising my eye brow, I yelped when I was Suddenly picked up "we'll go take my house Fer now" I didn't like much being picked up,  but I guess it was better than walking "and my names jesse, jesse mccree" and for what it's worth it like his acent and his cheerful tone, was it strange that I might want to know more about this man?

Once we made it there i felt the warm air hit me, I let out a sigh of relief as I was sat down on a couch "I'll be right back darlin" He said while beginning to walk into what seemed to be a bedroom, he walked back out with a blanket and set it over hanzo, why was the man being so nice to hanzo? He sighed and leaned his head back "is it okay if I go to sleep?" Hanzo asked with a raised eyebrow "of course it's alright get some rest!" The man said with a smile, a smiled faintly before closing my eyes, it wasn't long before he fell asleep.