Chapter 2

Dipper's Pov

I woke around one o clock and I wasn't on my bed but instead I was...FLYING!?!?!?
And I see Mabel on her bed just staring at me. "D-dipper? Is that you?" Mabel said with fear in her voice. I suddenly fell down on my bed. "Mabel I can explain." I said. "Dipper, you ok? If you are then tell me what you were doing" she said. "I don't know if I am ok and to be honest, I just woke up like this".I said. "Do you think Bill did this" Mabel said sad. "I think so...Mabel". I replied. As in by que Bill maniacally laugh and enter the room and everything turn black and white. "Hello Pinetree, Shooting star, I am guessing that you want to know why am here, wwweelll... I accidentally left some of my powers into Pinetree's body making him into a demon. "What?!" Dipper and Mabel said in unison. "Ya and there will be side effects and remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLAGRAM, BYE GOLD, BYE!!!!" Bill said as he left. Then everything went back to normal.

Mable's Pov

"Bro-bro, are you ok?"I asked "Never better "Dipper suddenly sounding like Bill and covered his mouth. "I think that was a side effect Shooting star, I mean Mabel" Dipper said trying to cover his word up. "It's ok Dipstick you call me whatever you want it's just that I won't get use to it though". Mabel said with a reassuring smile. "Thanks Shooting star."Dipper said smiling.

Narrator's Pov

After that happen they went back to sleep.

------
Victoria here and I just want to say that thank you for liking my story and remember REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BBBYYYEEEE!!!!!!!!!