Chapter 5

Dipper's Pov.
I woke up to see that I'm strapped on a chair and with a worrisome Six I mean Ford testing things on me, "Ford, what are you doing?"I said while trying to get out. "Dipper!, your back, I was so worried, anyways Dipper I need you to stay calm when I do this ok, it will help strengthen your will." Six eeerrr Ford said. I was confused at first but then I suddenly felt a sharp pain but it was not funny , it was painful."aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!?!!?!!?!"I screamed. I swore, I saw Fordsy I mean Ford flinched right before I blacked out.

Ford's Pov.
I flinched a little when I heard Dipper scream but I had to do this, it's for his own good.

(Time skip brought to you by the triangle guy)

Dipper's Pov.
I woke up with a headache and still strapped on the chair. Then I suddenly realize that Great Uncle Ford is there just staring at me in shock. "What are you staring at Great Uncle Ford?". I asked a little bit shaken. "D-dipper I was so worried, you were wriggling and laughing like a maniac after you blacked, out did you had any dreams?" Great Uncle Ford asked.
"No, great uncle Ford, I had none, why?". I said worrying of what he might say. "Dipper, there is something happening in your mind, you might not remember it but something is going in there, what I did to you was a mistake." Ford said. After that, I blacked out.

Ford's Pov.

I made the worst mistake of my life, I brought Bill Cipher back to life and worst of all, him sharing bodies with Dipper and can just switch places anytime now, what am I going to do now, I can't just banish my own nephew to the mindscape, he'd go insane having Bill being with him all the time. I just hope he isn't Bill right now. "Dipper, I have to tell you something important." I said turning around. "Oh, and what is that, Sixer." Bill said with a smirk on Dipper's face and slit pupils, I knew this would happen. "Bill! Get out of Dipper's body!" I shouted, anger rising up as I gritted my teeth. "Can't, I'm stuck in this stupid body until you reversed what you did." Bill replied, seeming frustrated. "Then, can at least speak with my nephew." I said calmly. "Nah, I'm good, unless you want to make a deal?" He said. It sounds so weird when it comes out of Dipper's mouth. "Fine, what do you want." I said getting frustrated. "I want to be able to use this body whenever I want to but give Dipper enough time to talk and get to do the things he wants to do, is it a deal?" After he said that, Dipper's hand erupted blue fire. "Ok then." Then I shook his hand. After that, his eyes turned back to normal.

________
Victoria here and Sorry guys for not updating for so long, I was so busy doing school stuff that I haven't been updating for weeks, I know you hate it when a book takes too long to update, so I'm really sorry and thank you so much for the people reading and voting this book, I will improve my story writings skills just for you and remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE!!!