Chapter 3

James' POV

*two weeks later*

I signed the papers from the adoption center, meaning Britney was officially my daughter. I was so happy to finally have a companion to travel with me! Brit was still getting used to traveling every few days. She'd usually complain, which involved a lot of cursing and yelling, but I tolerated her because she's my baby girl.

We arrived to the arena, and Britney went straight to the men's locker room, which she usually did. They loved her there! Most of my friends would talk about the amazing tricks she did with her mouth. I never knew my baby was so talented! I'm so lucky to be her dad.

I made my way to my favorite chair in catering. Yes, I have a favorite chair! What did you expect? I'm here every night anyways instead of actually doing my job! I mean, I am WWE champion, which means I never defend my title because for some reason that's the logic behind this company but anyways! I grabbed a tuna fish sandwich, and munched down on it, gobbling up every last bit! I was a hungry boy, haha. Especially with all of this new responsibility on my shoulders! I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and checked Instagram. I saw that Britney posted a new photo. It was a picture we took last night, and may I say we look mighty fine!

I liked the photo, commenting "💖💖💖" I loved my sweet little angel sent to me from the heavens

I liked the photo, commenting "💖💖💖" I loved my sweet little angel sent to me from the heavens. Then I wondered, what is she doing right now?

Britney's POV

"Woah, thanks for the that Britney. That really helped me relieve some stress." Fellow WWE superstar, Braun Strowman praised. I nodded.
"Of course. Let me know if you need some more stress to be relieved." I winked, and left the lockeroom. I began to skip down the halls, humming to the sound of "deepthroat" by cupcakke. Then suddenly, I knocked into a hard wall and hit my head. I tumbled onto the ground, and groaned. But it wasn't a wall, it was none other than the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose.

"What the fuck, fatty? Can you watch where you're going? You almost killed me!!" I yelled. He laughed, helping me up. "Calm down, babe. It's just a little bump, that's all." I gasped, slapping him across the face with all of my might!

"Don't you dare call me babe! I'm a strong independent hard working willed Caucasian woman! I know my rights, pal!!!" He shook his head, dumbfounded. "Hey I'm sorry. I've never seen you here before. My name's dean, what's yours?"

"It's Britney. And it's a good thing I haven't seen your ugly stone age monkey lookin ass."

He rolled his eyes at me, scoffing.
"Wow haven't heard that one before. But anyways, Britney, why don't you let me drive you to the next city. We can get to know each other."

"Oh hell no! My daddy would never approve of me driving in the same car as you!"

"Who's your daddy?" He smirked to himself. "The WWE Champion, James Ellsworth, that's who!" He began to laugh uncontrollably. "Hey! What's so funny?" He kept laughing. "Knock it off!"

"Your dad is James Ellsworth?? That little tweep who's only getting a push because he became a meme?? Wow. What an accomplishment."

"How about you stop degrading my daddy, you homeless ape!"

"Just calm down, Brit. I was just joking. How about you come to catering with me."

I rolled my eyes, but agreed. We walked together, and everyone stared. Someone from the men's locker room yelled, "Good one Ambrose! She suck good di-" he was cut off before Dean shut the door closed with his foot. I latched onto his arm on instinct, in which he replied with laugh. We arrived to catering, and the first person I saw was my daddy. I ran up to him, and gave him a hug. "Daddy daddy! Look who I met, Dean Ambrose!"

Daddy had a look of horror on his face.
"Britney, I do not want you hanging out with this bafoon ever again! You hear me!" He yelled. I turned to Dean, who looked like he was trying not to laugh, then I turned back to my daddy. I nodded.

"Okay. Sorry Dean."

Dean shrugged, and left catering. I sat back down with my dad, and watched him eat his seventh tuna sandwich. I thought to myself about Dean. He intrigued me. He's like the hot bad boy from the movies! This is a classic story of the good girl falling for the bad boy! Ugh, I think I'm in love already! Now, I just need to get my daddy to let me see Dean, and most importantly, get Dean inside of me!!

GUYS IM LITERALLY CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS BOOK, IT'S SO FUNNY TO WRITE 😂😂 THE NEXT CHAPTER IS EVEN BETTER I PROMISE OMG 🤣🤣 - TERESA