Hyung, There's a Girl in your Room

Woohyun got out of the van, half-asleep. Because he had separate promotional activities without the members, he was always busy. His phone rang multiple times as he rode the elevator up to the dorm, but he ignored it. He was too tired anyway.

Oh yeah, he thought, Umma called me earlier... I should call her back...

He yawned and decided he would take a shower before calling her back.

When he walked into the dorm, he was surprised to see his dongsaengs on the couch in the living room. They all raised their heads simultaneously as they heard him walk in. They looked like they had been waiting for him. He slipped on his slippers suspiciously and walked slowly toward them.

"Hyung, you're home?" Myungsoo asked. His hands were clasped in front of him worriedly.

"What is it?" Woohyun asked, ignoring the question. He knew something was up.

Sungjong stood up stiffly. "Hyung, there's a crazy girl in your room..." He whispered.

"What?!" Woohyun narrowed his eyes. Images of crazy sasaeng fans crossed his vision. Dongwoo was even almost pulled off of stage once by wild fans.

"Ne~ She just stormed in here earlier and asked where Woohyun oppa's room was," the maknae proceeded to explained. "Manager-hyungs are out with Sungkyu-hyung so I didn't know..."

"Who is she? She even knew our house code!" Myungsoo rubbed his temple.

Woohyun frowned and walked to his bedroom door.

Myungsoo and Sungjong watched from afar, stretching their necks around the corner to watch.

Woohyun peeked in then recoiled in surprise. "What the—!" He was suddenly pulled into the room, and the door slammed shut behind him.

Myungsoo and Sungjong stood with their mouths agape.

Sungjong turned to his hyung. "Do you think she—"

Myungsoo shrugged, his lips hinting at a smile.

———-

"Why are you here?!" Woohyun whispered. "Does umma and appa even know??"

Jihyun crossed her arms, not bothering to lower her voice. "Of course! Umma said she would call you."

Woohyun turned his head. "Ahhhh... I should have called her back."

"Nevermind me. Oppa!!" Jihyun's face turned into a snarl.

Woohyun flinched. Even he knew to be scared of an angry Jihyun. He had scars to prove it.

"Do you know how much I go through to help you maintain a good image?!! I put up with so much of your crap at school, but it's gotten to the point where I want to insult you too!! I have run out of things to say to help you out!! Ughh!! There! Is! No! Helping you!!" Jihyun angrily blew her bangs out of her face.

"Whoa... Calm down..." Woohyun smirked, raising his hands defenselessly. He wrapped his arms around his baby sister. "You know I missed you, right?"

Jihyun huffed and pushed him away. He was trying to calm her down, but she was too angry to calm down. She didn't want to either.

"Did you come here just to yell at me?" Woohyun tilted his head a little, noticing her suitcase on his bed.

Jihyun nodded, glaring at him.

That made Woohyun laugh. "Come on, now... are you hungry? When did you get here?"

Jihyun clenched her jaw. She wasn't about to give in to his charms. She reminded herself that he acted sweet like this all the time to his fans. It was an act.

"I'll cook for you," He offered. "You must have missed my cooking." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jihyun pouted. "No, I didn't. Boohyun-oppa's cooking is better anyway."

Woohyun laughed. He had forgotten how cute his little sister could be. He wanted to pat her head, but she would only get mad if he treated her like a kid. So he resisted the urge.

"Come on," he said, directing her out the door by her shoulders. "You have some explaining to do."

"What?" Jihyun whined, considering practicing some taekwondo on him.

"You made my members confused. They're probably misunderstanding right now." He led her to the living room. It was empty. His dongsaengs must have retreated to their rooms.

"Sungjong-ah!! Myungsoo!! Come out here!"

After a few seconds, the duo emerged. From the look on their faces, Woohyun could tell they obviously misunderstood. With a sigh, he promised to himself to be patient and sat everyone down to explain.

"Sungjong, Myungsoo," He turned to Jihyun, "this is my little sister Jihyun."

"Oh yeah," He said, turning to her after all the formalities. "Where are you planning on staying?"

Jihyun looked at him as if he had just asked her a stupid question.

She answered simply, "Here."

—————————————-

A/N: Gomawo for reading!! Tell me what you think and feel free to give me any suggestions!!

Update: This is now updated too. Thank you guys again for the love~