THE WEDDING RECEPTION

*AT THE CAR*
A man wearing a dark blue suit with blue eyes was shown driving he was looking at a woman who wore a silk white dress with a white a hijab on top. He placed his hand on the woman s hand and she looked at him and gets shy .she says suhail what are you doing you are driving. He says khadija I didn't have the chance to tell this to you since because it was haram but I will say this today as your husband.you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And today you look breath taking.she blushes and says look at the road suhail,think about it we might end up in the hospital instead of our wedding reception venue .he smirks and say oh God!why do you always change topic khadija!. I deserve some compliment too .at least my return gift .she smiled and looked at him signing him to look at the road he says Ok!Ok!am looking she smiles.

BIG HALL WAS SHOWN IN WHICH KHADIJA AND SUHAILS WEDDING RECEPTION WAS TAKING PLACE:

A matured young boy is shown running up and down to check whether things are all in order or not.meanwhile a young tall girl with black curly hair approached him and rolled her eyes she then started oh God!Abbas don't worry all will be well.you don't have to worry so much.as it is khadijas wedding has taking place soo chillax.he turned and replied I know atika but she is my sister after all I love her and can't bear seeing her disappointed so I can't let anything go wrong or out of place.she smiled and says you are right Abbas as her best Freind I know the type of dreams she has seeing for her wedding reception. He then got confused and said really!so khadija even dreamt about her reception I taught girls only dream about their wedding only. Woow she is wiered .atika smiled just then a couple comes to them. Abbas beta what are you doing said the man.nothing dad just checking whether everything is in order or not.the fine woman said but it doesn't look so beta in a teasing tone. Abbas and atika looks at each other and gets shy.atika says no ameerah Aunty we were just talking casually.ameera says oh a talk.she eyes them teasingly .ameera smiles and says I am telling you for the thousandth time you two look perfect together think about it.they get shy .Ameerah turned to her husband and said right asad teasingly he smiled and nodded in confirmation .Abbas changed the topic and said mum when is khadija coming .she said any minute from now khadija said they were just leaving when I talked to her 20 minutes ago.they nod.just then the mc announces on the arrival of the newly married couple all gets glad and turned to see them.suhail and khadija comes in a special effect of light was shown on where they stand the walked hand in hand up to the stage and sits down all clapped and khadijas family gets emotional seeing their daughter .

AS salamu alaikum guys pls comment and vote and always remember you can correct my mistakes and give me idea at any time thanks for reading and plss comment on this chapter.
Love you all