Sleep Tight Tonight.

Hey there, Lukey! You missing me yet?

This can't be happening! Not now... Not me.

Who am I kidding, of course you're not! I doubt you even remember who I am anymore, do you? After all you left me without so much as a goodbye only a few months ago - you left me by myself.

I don't believe it... I can't. How is she here on my TV screen? How is she speaking to me?

All alone. All on my own.

She's sighing to herself every time she finishes those few words, before whispering them again, humming to herself. I feel a tainted shiver squirm through me, slicking my skin with a thin sheen of sweat. This is real, she is real. She is speaking to me, singing to me. I am not dreaming this, no.

Well, let me reintroduce myself, shall I? I'm Miley Walker, someone you used to be best friends with for a while. Five years, to be exact. I know it must be hard to stretch your memory back to our time together as best friends, especially since I'm me; not a pretty face, nothing worth noticing. I am no one special. Remember me yet? Am I familiar?

Of course I remember! How can I forget? How can I ever forget?

Never mind! If you're watching this now then I've done it, haven't I? Finally. You know, I've been unsure whether I had the guts, whether I really wanted it, but I did it! Are you impressed with me? It turns out that I can do more than sit around and look helpless. Yay me!

The tiny squeal of a celebration at the end and the sarcastic smile it's delivered with makes me wince, and I throw my covers off of me and get out of bed. I walk over to the window and pull it open, letting the icy air wash over my tired face. No, no, no. Miley made this before she died. She made it before she jumped off the bridge in town.

Before she killed herself...

Well, Lukey, if you're still a little confused, don't worry! You just sit tight and listen to what I say. All you have to do is listen, I won't even ask you to watch if you don't want to.

Close your eyes and sit tight, sweetie, because I'm about to refresh your memory...