01 I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.

You're orphans, who have no a mother or father since childhood. As you didn't have a chance to see even their faces or remembered it, you're craving and longing for love from persons that you can trust with. You just knew and lived with your aunt and uncle since then. And both of them have treated you like rubbish.

Aunt:

Hey, bitch! Where's my money? I want it now!

She said while pushed hard your head. Even you want to cry, you forced yourself for not crying in front of her.

Y/N:

What money? I don't have any money with me.

Aunt:

Yahh! I said, I want my money! Are you deaf?!

Y/N:

Please, aunt! I didn't even get paid a penny yet. Please.. please.. it's hurt..

Aunt:

Hey, I don't care! I want my money, slut! Make sure you're already have that money tonight, even you have prostituted yourself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV.

Mom and dad have leave me alone ever since I was in elementary school. I lived in this huge penthouse by myself, and several workers who worked for me as maid, two bodyguards, Kim Seojin and Jung Hoseok included my personal assistant, Kim Namjoon.

I felt like I don't have any family and survived without knowing what love it is. Even when he was already 27 years old now, he's still don't able to get any attention from his parents who lived abroad to manage their company there. And here in Seoul, he's the one who in charged to be the person managing their hotel.

After a few moments, his phone suddenly rang.

Jungkook:

Hello?

Jennie:

Hey, you.. What're you doing now? Can I come to your house?

Jungkook:

I do nothing. What? Do you mean, you want to come over to my house right now? Is it not too late? I mean, both of us will working tomorrow right?

Jennie:

Ok, fine! You don't want to let me come, is it? You hate to see my face! You even don't love me anymore!

Jungkook is startled by what have Jisoo said on the phone. He had never seen his girlfriend behaved like that, been mad suddenly and raising her voice to him. But, he knew that his lovely Jisoo is drunk by the way of her talking, so he just let it go.

Jungkook:

Ok, ok dear. I'm so sorry by what I have said to you. Yes, sure you can come here. I'll wait for you. Alright?

And by just that, they are ended their calls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, the bell rang. Jungkook opened the door and saw clearly of Jisoo's miserable face. She quickly entered the house without words and went towards living room. Jungkook just followed her girlfriend from behind.

Jungkook:

Jisoo ahh, you're drunk. Why don't you wash yourself and have a good rest? We can talk tomorrow.

Jisoo:

Nope! I want to settle it by today. I can't wait anymore.

Jungkook:

What it's all about? Is there anything happened?

And before Jisoo could speak and answer him, she suddenly felt dizzy and uneasy. Jungkook have carried her in bridal way towards his bathroom without waiting anymore.