04 Promise me that you'll never forget me.

Jungkook woke up as he heard someone's whimpers. That low and feeble sound seemed so near with his ears. When he started to move, he can feel there was somebody laid beside him. He immediately opened his eyes and saw you.

With the help of a dim lights in the room, he could see you kept stirring and frowning in your sleep. The tears of yours have made the pillow completely wet and your face turned to pale.

As Jungkook felt a pity of you, he pulled your body into his embraces. But he was like remembered something, he pushed back your body away from him and his eyebrows crashed together. Your black long hair, and slim face with slanting eyes made him reminded of Jisoo. But..

Jungkook:

You're not Jisoo..

He whispered to himself.

Jungkook:

Who are you?

He asked you even though he knew you will never answered him as you was in your deep sleep. Then, he went down from bed and picked up his clothes. Before he left to bathroom, he covered your naked body with comforter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook:

What's your name?

He said while had his breakfast. You could see the toast in his hand.

Y/N:

I.. I.. Why you did this to me?

Your tears dropped again. You were not willing by what he has done to you. He was completely a stranger to you anyway!

Jungkook:

I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

Y/N:

I don't want to know your name. I just want your explanation.

You saw him smirked. And your heart.. it was like being stabbed by a sharp knife. You've been hurt by him.

Jungkook:

Please, miss ...

When Jungkook saw your uniform on the floor, he suddenly came out with your new name.

Jungkook:

... Miss Housekeeper. Don't be too naïve. This is a small matter. So I guess, you're a housekeeping attendant in this hotel. How long have you been working here? I never see you before.

Y/N:

How could you.. you shouldn't touch something that weren't yours! You have rap..

Jungkook:

What? I was raped you yesterday? And I don't care even you want to make a report. Go ahead! I never see someone who are so stupid and naïve like you.

Your head started to hurt, but you can say that your heart is more in pain that you never felt. You struggled to move your weak body and took your uniform on the floor, but there was a huge hand already handed it to you.

Jungkook:

Like I said, what happened last night was nothing. It didn't affect you a bit. And please.. don't you tell me that you're a virgin!

He scoffed while said it. But he sensed your sudden stiffed facial expression and made his eyes widen.

Jungkook:

Are you..?

Y/N:

Get out! I want to change.

Jungkook:

If you're done, see me then. I'll wait for you at outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook:

Yahh! Why are you so late?

He rushed back into the room when he felt like you took such a long time to get ready. As soon as he entered the room, his eyes attracted to you who was sitting on the corner of bed while sobbing hard. He immediately approached you without took away his eyes from you.

His heart felt something different when he saw you in torn uniform due to incident yesterday. You can only use your hands to close your bare skin. And when Jungkook softly kissed your forehead, you shut your eyes. Then, your cold body had become overwhelming warmed after he gave you his black jacket.

Jungkook:

Why don't you tell me?

He sat beside you on the bed and completely facing towards you. You kept silent. Your tears like never have an ending.

Jungkook:

Here is some money. Go back and have a good rest.

Y/N:

I'm not a prostitute!

You let out your anger. The tears dropped even more. You threw the money exactly on his face and you ran away.

Ȏ[