This is so weird

This chapter is dedicated to Jojo... My honey bunny 👑
(Jasmine at Dèsirèe's House)
JASMINE:You know, i think you like him a little
DÈSIRÈE :What if i don't? You went offline without telling me, i was so terrified
JASMINE:hehe(giggles) sorry i had to go
DÈSIRÈE: ugh, whatever!
JASMINE: So! Are you going to meet up with Cameron?
DÈSIRÈE: uhmmm... I don't think so
JASMINE: why(surprised)
DÈSIRÈ: He blocked me and literally doesn't wanna talk to me(sighs)
JASMINE: so?
DÈSIRÈE: Jasmine stop talking about him
JASMINE: your pissing me off
DÈSIRÈE: why are you so concerned about him all of a sudden!!
JASMINE:I'm not! I'm just concerned about you
DÈSIRÈE: Do we have to go to through this again?
JASMINE: I really do not feel like talking to you, Ivan is coming over (she blurts out)
DÈSIRÈE: what!! why??
JASMINE: I invited him
DÈSIRÈE: Am I throwing a party?
JASMINE: well... no
DÈSIRÈE: why don't you throw such a party at your house then
JASMINE: oh... Did I forget to mention that cameron is coming?
DÈSIRÈE: what!!!!!
JASMINE: you heard me, stop screaming
DÈSIRÈE: Are you crazy, what the heck are you planning this time?
JASMINE: nothing really... Ha ha ha ( laughs like an evil villain)
DÈSIRÈE: (sits back in dismay ) oh my God, i am gonna faint
( the door bell rings )
JASMINE: Yay! They are here( In a hurry to open the door )
DÈSIRÈE: Get the door then!
JASMINE: no, you get the door!
DÈSIRÈE: This is my house, you go by my rules(she commands)
JASMINE: This is your uncle's house remember?(reminds her)
DÈSIRÈE: YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!
JASMINE: I will take that as a joke
DÈSIRÈE: you are no joke!
(The door bell rings again)
JASMINE: They are waiting (she reminds her)
DÈSIRÈE: Fine!
(Dèsirèe walks to the door and opens to see cameron and Ivan, she is not surprised because she was just informed of their arrival. Cameron is surprised, confused and disturbed. Ivan told him they were going to his friend's house for a party. Cameron feels ashamed and really wants to punch Ivan in the face, but he keeps it low)
CAMERON: What the hell... (he utters when the door opens to reveal Dèsirèe)
IVAN:Hi Dèsirèe ,we came to visit
DÈSIRÈE:uhmmm hy, who invited you?
IVAN:uhmm...
JASMINE: I did(she interrupts)
DÈSIRÈE: ohhh... I seee
JASMINE:Hi Cameron (waves at his direction)
CAMERON: Heyy(waves back)
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟️
DÈSIRÈE'S POV
I was being so nice and all ,I really will kill jasmine after this remorseful so-called party, it felt like hell, but then cameron got me going. His voice was so deep and lovable, he looked so dazzling today like he knew he was meeting up with me. I barely looked at him to avoid eye contact, i couldn't stand this! I couldn't stand him! I couldn't stand this moment?

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

JASMINE's POV
I promised myself that I would do all I can to make my best friend happy, so I decided so plan this.Now that her parents aren't here but in Paris, she has been living with her Uncle, Mr Walter Lee. I have a feeling that she likes cameron but she doesn't wanna admit to the fact that's she does. So I'm thinkin that they would get too talk this out today.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢
IVAN's POV
what to do? I am caught up in my own feelings. Jasmine suggested that I should come with Cameron though I have no idea why. I feel really left out in this world and hurt. Cameron told me he confessed to some girl recently, though he refused to disclose her identity. He stated that he was rejected. Serves him right!!! He has always been a cheat,the girl must have been really observant for her to reject him. I really do not know why I am here but its an invitation and it's not meant to be declined as long as its at Dèsirèe's house.
( they were all sitting at the living room and the room was as silent as a graveyard. Everyone decided to keep shut cause they had nothing to say)
JASMINE: Cameron, it's been a while you haven't changed a bit(smiles) CAMERON: I know right! you are still that burdensome girl
JASMINE: really? I've changed
CAMERON: you still look beautiful anyway ( he said purposely)
JASMINE: Awwww...thanks (eyes Dèsirèe suspiciously)
IVAN: (cuts in) Cameron stop trying hit on her, you got rejected by someone lately
CAMERON: Hey! i am not trying to...(interrupted by Jasmine)
JASMINE: Rejected? Really?? by who? (she asks knowing its Dèsirèe)
CAMERON: I dont wanna talk about it
JASMINE:Its okay.. I understand how you feel..sorry
CAMERON:Yeah thanks
JASMINE:Uhmm Ivan and i are going to buy something..we will be back soon
IVAN:What??? I never agreed to follow you
JASMINE: come with me!(she grabs his hand forcefully)
IVAN: ughhh you are really annoying
JASMINE: we will be back...soon(she said smiling)
DÈSIRÈE'S POV
(Oh my God! not again! Why is he looking at me? Am i so pretty today? I really can't believe Jasmine did this, the room is more quiet than i imagined it to be...no one is talking and i am not starting the Conversation first 😷)
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
CAMERON's POV
(why is she staring at me? Is there something ugly on my face? This is so weird, how can we end up alone..perhaps should i say something first?)
---------------------------------------------------------
What happens when Dèsirèe and Cameron are aloneee??? Don't be so naughty !🐰🐰🐰🐰
Just find out in the next chapter [This is so weird 2]