Did I forget to mention...?

My name is Dèsirèe Lee, typical french girl and I wouldn't say I am pretty except you see how goofy I look. My best friend is Jasmine Hudson ♥♥. My uncle is Mr Walter Lee,* not married*
《Don't ask me why》we live together in a huge mansion without any siblings or parents. I basically haven't seen my parents since I was born, Oh would you believe that? I mean't since I was five years old actually.
I barely remember how they look despite the fact that I've seen pictures of them. My uncle and Jasmine make up my family now. I guess mom and dad are so busy with their profession as fashion designers in Paris.
Did i forget to mention this? I've dated just Logan #the freak , I happened to like him a lot, he's with Mia now # the slut. Mia stole him and foolishly he left me and he's gonna pay for that. Now I am abandoned with my broken heart deciding not to like anyone ever again.
I've got Ivan, my childhood friend and best friend who looks out for me and guys trying to harass me. I love and cherish Ivan, he's been really nice and protective, although I kinda like his best friend ▶Cameron◀ Really sweet and naughty! I clearly remember the time he grabbed my ass while we were kissing *smooch smooch* oh so romantic!
I think I'm falling in love again!! Ivan is currently not aware of what happened between Cameron and i when he went out with Jasmine to get pizza. I find it really difficult to tell Ivan that i am starting to like someone again and it's his best friend for crying out loud!!!! Oh Lord save my heart!
Of course Ivan would not agree to this, it is either I stay away from Cameron or I'd rather loose Ivan.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★