CHAPTER 2

"Good morning Oliver." I told him, smiled and sat in front of him on a chair.
"Good morning." He said and didn't even look at me.
We started eating and after some minuites I followed him to the garden. We sat there. Suddenly my belly started hurting me so bad and I was dizzy.
"Oliver I don't feel really good..." I told him though it could be visible. I was pale and everything seemed double.
"Eww are you going to throw up or something?" He said and backed off, then he called a doctor and left. It wasn't really something but I would like Oliver to stand by me, ask me if I am okay or comfort me. I couldn't stand this senseless and stupid life anymore...
"Oliver we need to talk." I said calmly.
"Yes tell me." He said and I bet he wasn't listening.
"I want to divorce you." These words made him look at me with a killer look.
"What do you want?" He screamed.
"A divorce!"
"Explain!"
"I was young, I am sure we both made a mistake, you are old, life here is shit, you never really cared about me OR YOUR CHILD, and I have no doubt things will be the same after he or she will be born, so Oliver I am sorry to say but you've changed and if this is what you are really like and how you show love I honestly ... don't want it!" I said with a breath and he seemed really angry but he took a deep breath and said:
"Simone you have to understand me, being a king is a hard thing to do! I trully regret wasting my time with working and not being with you! Will you please give me a last chance? You, me and our little baby on a little trip with our big boat looking at the waves and the magical sunset..." He told me. Aww my cutie he really regreted.
"Okay I give you ONE last chance!" I said and he came close to me.
"Thanks." He told me and left. "Now excuse me. I am going to tell our servants to pack our things. We are leaving tomorrow." He said weirdly emotionless and closed the door behind him.
Ahhh wish I could understand him...

-   ;-   -   ;-   -   ;-   -   ;-   -   ;-   -   ;-   -   ;-   -  

OKAY THAT WAS THE CHAPTER...

IN THE NEXT ONE THINGS WON'T BE   REALLY NICE FOR OUR PROTAGONIST!

xxxBye😙😙😙

The Not-Little MermaidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara