CHAPTER 4

My eyes opened lightly, as I felt something warm around me.

What happend?

"She is awake! Simone is alive!" I heard someone yelling.

I am in my bed... my room... in my father's kingdom!

I open my eyes and see in front of me my father and near him my sister!

"F-Father! Janekke!" I yelled happy and tears of happiness made their appearance in our eyes.
"Oh sweetheart! I knew he wasn't the one for you!" My sister said and hugged me.
I started crying.
"I am sorry! I wanted to divorce him long ago... I am sorry I never heard you! I was a stupid teenager, forgive me!"
"You silly! We love you!" My sister told me and we stayed hugged for some minuites.
"Simone..." I heard someone calling me.
I stood up and moved close to him.

"Father!" I said and he stared at me like I was a ghost.
"Father, I-I"
"Don't day anything my daughter!" He said and hugged me.

After some minutes we were sitting in our large table.

"I have a question... maybe more!" I said and broke the silence.
"Go on!" My father embraced me.
"How did you know I was in danger?" I asked and they laughed.
"We didn't!" Janekke said and I looked at her confused.
"What?" I asked.
"Mark told us! Hey Mark come in and sit with us!" My father yelled and I faced a person I had almost forgotten his excistance... just like I wanted to...
"Mark?" I yelled surprised in a good and bad way.
"Hi Simone." He said and blushed.
"How?" I asked again wanting an answer to my question.
"I... I was just swimming there and I saw you... and I brought you here!" He said, blushed even more and scratched his neck.
"And how did I become a mermaid again? That part of me... I thought it was lost! I thought it was taken away"
"This is a part of you that no one will ever take away from you! Remember that!" My father told me and I was speechless.

After two hours of talking with 'em, learning things and telling things about our lifes, I was left alone outside in our garden, staring at the place I belong.

When I heard someone behind me.

"Simone I want to talk to you!" Mark told me serious...
"Look Mark thanks for saving me... but this was how it started the last time... and... how it finished!" I said and felt the aching again.
Bet he feels the same way.
"Simone! We need to talk! Please!"

_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_

NO HONEY @universal_love_squad
I DIDN'T KILL HER! 😄😄😄

MARK?😱😍😱😍

ACHING?😢😢😢

WHAT HAPPEND IN THE PAST?😮😮😮

YOU'LL LEARN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!😏😏😏

xxxBye😙