°Abusive Love° Chapter 3 (Part 2)

hey guys I decided I'd give you another chapter update enjoy...:)

{Alexander Pov}

"So tell me more about yourself Alex!"John asks.

"Um, I have a older brother Cameron he's 25 with a wife and two kids my sister-in-law Katie and my niece and nephew Bonnie and Clyde no joke dude him and Katie were in a faze, um that's basically it!"He nods.

"So have you ever had Boyfriends?"John asks.

"Ive had plenty of boyfriends after I told my parents and brother I was gay and they accepted me which made me the happiest person in the world and after a year of telling family and friends I was gay I met this Guy Greg we met at a junior party and we instantly clicked, We dated for about seven months and when I went to go see him for his birthday he was cheating on me with another Guy at our school and I dumped him then and there after that day I vowed to myself I wouldn't fall in love again. I felt like my life was going downhill from there I tried dating but it never worked out so I slept around and I felt invincible but now that I look back on it I want somebody to love me for every flaw I have I hate not knowing when I will have a Guy lay next to me at night holding me telling me everything was going to be alright!"I finish tell john a tear slowly falls down my cheek.

"Im so sorry Alexander,I would never hurt you ever not physically or mentally I think that im starting to fall for you and I hope you feel the same way at least!"He gently wipes my tears and kisses my knuckles.

"lets get you home shall we?"I nod and john pays the hostess and we hop in his car.

We reach my apartment and john turns off the car"Thanks for an amazing date I loved it Johnathan!"I smile.

"Me to Alexander well let me walk you to your door!"We get out and walk upto my porch

"Good night Alex!"

"Good night!"I say back. John leans in as do I our lips finally connect and its one of the best kisses of my life sparks and butterflies swim around my stomach.

"I'll call you okay!"I nod and smile and Peck his lips one more time and watch him get in his car and drive away.

I hope he's right.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Okay tell me what you think by voting and reading thanks!!!

Also I might update more chapters tonight cuz I wanna keep writing and updating more chapters.

So please vote read and fan

hope you like the story so far.