°Abusive Love° Chapter 8

Hey there again. enjoy :)

[6 months later]

{Johnathan} (yay)

Where the fuck is that boy he's late again I call his cell again."Sorry can't come to the phone right now but please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you soon bye!"Ugh,damnit.

I hear footsteps on the porch and a key unlocking the door"And where the fuck have you been Alexander Marks its ten o'clock at night!"He rolls his eyes and throws his stuff by the coat closet.

"I was at the library I told you that before duh!" He walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge I slam it closed"God quit jumping up my ass because I was over two hours late god its okay for you to be out late at night while im here bored and lonely out of my mind!"He pushes passed me.

"DONT you dare fucking walk way from me when im talking to you!"I grab him roughly.

"Im not your fucking property God damnit why can't you let me be and do my own thing!"Im now seething with anger.

"Why DONT I let you be I HAVE DONE EVERY FUCKING THING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR BEING A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING!"He pushes me back.

"your a selfish asshole you know that why does everything have to be about you huh!"I run upstairs and grab my jacket and shoes"Where the hell are you going now!"Alexander screams at me.

"Im going out I can't be here right now your pissing me off!"

"what are you gonna go do cheat on me you jackass!" I turn around and glare at him.

"I have NEVER once cheated on you as you so unequally call it im going out,  and DONT talk to me about cheating I bet you were cheating on me right now I saw you with that Guy last night all touching and laughing together you know what fuck you!"I grab my keys and slam the door.

'ugh god I need a drink! I hit my car and jump in starting it up and drive to the nearest bar called 'Eddies' "Yo,Eddie can I get 15 vodka shots and two beers please!"I grunt and give him a fifty dollar bill he brings them over and I down both beers. 'Time to get drunk'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{Alexander}

Slam ugh what the fuck I get up and hear john stumbling into our room"What the hell Johnathan you come home drunk!"He pushes me out of the way"Im fucking talking to you god damn it answer me!"I grab his chin.

He pushes me down on the bed"What the fuck is your problem huh I I try to be t there for you are you fucking with s some other guy huh your mine and only m mine!"He slurs that right there pisses me off he thinks im some fucking piece of property.

"Just because were dating doesn't mean you can mark me as your property im my own person not some piece of art work you show your friends!"He grabs my chin hard.

"You are my property and I will show you how much you are mine because I own you and your gonna learn the hard way!"He grunts and grabs my member through my boxers.

"No, stop it get off of me you bastard!"I slap him. He face gets red with anger he lifts his hand up and backhands me my face swishes to the other side he grabs my chin roughly"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING HIT ME GOT IT, NOW IM GONNA SHOW YOU WHO YOU BELONG TOO!"I try to push him away but he's too strong he pins my hands above my head and starts kissing and sucking on my neck 'No I DONT want this' I mentally cry I knee him and make a run for it before I can reach the door im yanked backwards by my hair and thrown on the bed Johnathan slaps me again I feel a throbbing pain in my cheek I try to caress my stinging face but Johnathan grabs my hands and ties the to the bed post and my feet too.

[Warning scene of rape. Do not read if your uncomfortable sorry not to be rude or anything but please don't get offended]

He strips me naked and then gets up to take off his clothes"This will teach you to never EVER cheat on me or talk back to me I've had enough with your attitude!"I try to close my legs but he pries them open and gets in between them.

Johnathan grabs my member and starts to stroke me"please Johnathan I don't want this"I plead as tears fall down my face.

He grabs my chin and forces his lips on mine"Kiss me back damn it!"I shake my head no that's when I feel a sharp pain against my ribs I immediately kiss back not wanting to get hit again"Good boy!"He tries to use tounge but I keep my mouth closed I get another punch into my ribs I let his tounge slide in

"now baby im gonna show you who u belong to!"I shake my head trying to get unloose."Please don't do this baby"He backhands me again"SHUT UP BEFORE I MAKE IT WORSE!"he screams in my face.

"Get ready!"Before I can protest he violently shoves himself inside me I cry at the pain he holds onto my neck lightly squeezing and pounds into me "baby please stop it hurts!"by now tears are pouring down my face. He pounds into me harder and faster I feel like im being torn in half he grunts and releases into me.

[Rape scene over]

He pushes himself off me and unties my arms and feet"Go to bed your mine and don't you forget that!"He pushes me away and lays facing away from me I turn to the other side and curl into a tiny ball my sobs quietly bouncing off the walls in the room I eventually cry myself to sleep.

I hope it never happens again. But I knew from this day on the abuse would get much worse.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay guys vote and read to show how much you liked it!!

That was my first time writing a rape scene sorry for those who were offended I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.

Until Next Time Duckies :)