Chapter 19

As the sun began to set, Lucy and Natsu set a fire, gathered fresh water, and placed the hearty salmon haul into the pot to cook. Lucy huffed as she carefully sat on the pre-arranged logs around the site. I can feel a breeze down there.. Man.... Lucy uncomfortably squeezed her thighs together for dear life. "Dinner's served!" Natsu chirped happily as he placed a salmon on a plate and handed it to Lucy, who sat on a log diagonal to him. "Thanks!" She politely took it. Gosh that smells good, I didn't realize how hungry I was! "Why don't you sit next to me? Natsu whinned. "..hm?." Lucy glanced up half-stuffing her face. Natsu just giggled ,"oh nothing, here." He handed her a napkin, she nodded a thank you. I can't sit next to you because i'm not wearing panties you weirdo. After eating her share, Lucy sighed in satisfaction. "I'm stuffed" She smiled looking over at Natsu, "What about you?" Lucy noticed he was completely out of it, he was barely even picking at his fish, occasionally tossing a small piece into his mouth. He was just staring at the fire, ".. Natsu?" "Hm? Oh yea, good stuff." He muttered. Lucy leaned her head in his direction, "You okay?" This time Natsu just glanced at her for a silent moment, then looked away. He's doing it again.. He seems so distant.. What's wrong?.... Does he not trust me?. He never was one to share his thoughts or feelings but... I just want to help..... Lucy sulked silently. Just then Natsu sat his half-eaten fish aside and slowly stood up, glancing down at Lucy, with the fire casting an impenetrable shadow across his eyes. "Luce.................. C-..... C... Can I....." Lucy didn't know how to respond, she couldn't see his expression, he showed no signs or body language, and his tone was even interchangable. I can't tell if he's sad or mad or what.... She just corked her head slightly in confusion. "Can I..... Can I just........................." Lucy pitied him slightly, even though she had no idea what he was trying to say, but his tone was serious, and he clearly was trying to accomplish something that took alot of effort to approach. ".. Mm.. Sure thin-" And with that, in one swift movement Natsu sat facing her with each leg on either side of the log, and pulled her close, restraining her arms. He leaned his head into her neck, and panted, occasionally inhaling through his nose deeply. It sounds almost like he's crying.. But it doesn't...... Is he.. Smelling me?. Natsu planted his nose firmly into the crest of her neck and inhaled her scent more anxiously, and exhaling with desperation. Whatever is happening I did give him permission to do it..... But.... Lucy couldn't think of anything to say, so she remained silent. For several minutes Natsu engulfed himself in her scent, ravishing every ounce of it, as it it were his last source of oxygen. Suddenly he began breathing normally, until he finally spoke low, and almost meloncholy, ".. Do you love me.. Luce.." The question stunned her. W.. What kind of question is that.. "W.. Wh-" "Luce.. Do you love me...." He repeated slightly more desperate. Lucy thought silently. She knew the answer, but was afraid of how he would react to it. He has been acting so strange, she didn't really know what to expect at this point. "Of.. Of course I do." Luce whispered gently. She felt Natsu sigh and tense. "Good.... Because I'm so.... Weak Lucy....." ..weak?.... He's the strongest mage in fairytail.. Probably in all of Fiore.. What is he talking about?... "I can't keep this up much longer........" He breathed unsettlely against her neck. "W... What do you-..." "Luce..... I can't..........." Can't what?.... Why does this feel like..... Like a goodbye................. I can feel my stomach twisting... My eyes filling up with tears.......... Lucy trembled, and as soon as she released her first sob, Natsu pulled back in immediate concern. Cupping her face in his hands he soothed, "Hey.... Luce..... What's wrong?....... Did I scare you?...." He hated to see Lucy cry, ever, it practically tore him apart. "N-... Natsu....." she sobbed falling into his chest. "I'm here Luce......... I'm here...... But please........ Tell me what I did............" Natsu begged. Why am I getting so emotional...... I'm jumping to conclusions that I don't even know exist..... He.... He wouldn't leave again....... Right?....... The thoughts and flashbacks of her lonely misery only made her sob more. Natsu gently pulled her close and rested his hand on her head. "Hey Luce, it'll be okay, i'm right here..." He whispered, and after awhile, it seemed to work. Little by little Lucy calmed down. "I'm sorry if I scared you Luce... I've been holding back for so long..... It's just getting harder and harder to reject it........ I'm so sorry..... What is he talking about?..... "Natsu....." she sobbed weakly. "Yes?.." "Please... Don't ever leave me again..... When you left I didn't know what to do... Nothing was the same... The guild wasn't the same... I hated going anywhere because it reminded me of you wherever I went and I couldn't take it....... I'd come home waiting for you to be there and you never were..... I couldn't sleep..... I was so alone.......... I..... I missed you so much Natsu............." Lucy trembled. Natsu was flabbergasted, not sure what to say. "You... You think I would leave you?.. " He repeated. Lucy looked up at his question, and to her surprise, he was smiling. "W.. What?" she whimpered. "Luce.. I had to ask if you loved me because I needed to know if you were as anxious for this as I was.. For us... I wouldn't dream of being away from you.... Ever. When we first met, you had a certain natural charm that I just couldn't avoid, I always wanted to be with you the more I was with you. You're like a life drug to me Lucy, the more i'm with you, the more I realize I can't live without you.." He.. He really does love me.. I'm so stupid to doubt him...... " I love you....... Natsu......" He smiled down at her as her words eased his conscience, pulling them to lay across the log with Lucy on top. She rested her head against his chest and listened to his rhythmic heartbeat. "Natsu.. Why were you gone for so long.... Why were you gone for 2 years...." He took a breath and pondered for awhile, watching the stars, "I needed to think."
"About what?"
"You."
".. I don't understand..."
He chuckled
"What?.. I really don't...."
"Good"
Lucy looked up at him narrowing her eyes
"What?" He chuckled down at her
"Tell me."
"Nope."
She squirmed on top of him, "come on...... Please?" He remained silent. She sat on him grasping his shoulders and placing her feet on either side of the log to rock his body, pleading like a child, "plllllleeeeeeeasssssssseeeeee-" Lucy froze as she felt a bulge emerge from Natsu's groin. Did I.. He just.... With little effort Natsu flipped Lucy onto her her back and pinned his hands against the log either side of her head. His hair blocked his expression, but his panting and tone told her everything. "Do you understand now." His voiced low and raspy. I... I think I ... "I-.... Uh....." Her brain couldn't process the words she was looking for. "I had to leave. Lucy. To protect you. I didn't come back because something awakened in me long before I left. And I couldn't control it. So I had to stay away from you, hoping to make it go away, but....." His body trembled and his face lowered to her ear shakingly whispering, "-but it didn't.... It only grew stronger....and the more I try to relieve it.... The stronger it gets....... And now......." Lucy's eyes shot wide open as Natsu bit her earlobe, "-now i'm hungry....." He licked up her neck and growled before forcing himself off and immediately storming to the house. Leaving Lucy aroused and frozen.
~~~~~~~~~~~Inside..~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy laid wide awake far into the night. Considering checking on Natsu, she decided to leave him be, since she could clearly hear rhythmic squeaks of his matress, and the groans and shouts of his intensive masterbating from her hammock, almost sounding painfully desperate. He's been going at it for hours now...... I ha.... I thought he would've finished by now........ Of course Lucy tried to sleep, but gave up shortly after realizing Natsu wasn't going to let up for awhile. Consequencely, his outbursts of unspeakable desperatity contributed to Lucy's unbreakable arousal. Natsu.... Everytime you groan or yell or curse.... I can't keep from imagining it................. He roared loudly, "LUCY!!!!..." He... He said my name.......... While touching himself................. A brief silence overlayed with the chirping crickets outside before he went right back to groaning and shouting all the same. I thought he finished..... He's doing that again?.... Lucy blushed furiously. He doesn't hold back in battle.... I guess pleasure's no exception...... Lucy chuckled nervously feeling the heat of her womanhood force her body to lightly sweat. Damn it Natsu....... Lucy bit her lip. It's been so long since i've touched myself..... You're making this so hard for me........... Lucy accidentally whimpered aloud. Biting her lip in scandalous thoughts she pondered, It has been awhile....... And these wet dreams aren't ceasing......... I was going to wait til I was alone but......... Lucy took in Natsu's feral noises, I can't just listen to this.............. She slowly slid her hand down and spread her legs. Natsu........ Why're you doing this........... Her body practically trembled for contact. I can't ignore your moans................. .....
"Lucy." A deep voice growled.
....Oh... Shit.........
Lucy opened her eyes to the inevitable Natsu Dragneel, who stood before her in what she would consider a battle stance. Body tensed, legs spread, and fists clenched. He was naked, even in the dark Lucy could tell. He was completely naked except for a bedsheet that wrapped leniently around his waist to cover his enlarged member. He panted, sounding nothing short of livid, "knock it off." He growled deeply, he body still coaxed in sweat. It took Lucy awhile to close her legs, she was truly afraid. "..... W....w......wh........" she trembled. Natsu growled, bearing his teeth like an animal. ...help me........... Suddenly he pinned her shoulders against the wall and snarled seductively, "I can smell you............... Your arousal......." He panted. My..... Arousal?...!... Lucy yelped. Earning a growl from the feral dragon male. He leaned in and whispered under his breath, "You're driving me fucking crazy........" He swallowed and continued, "If you try anything... I'll take you right here." His breath was hot, and his body smelled of lust, mixed with his usual scent. He's... Fighting the urge to.......... Take me.......... Well you're driving me crazy too...... Natsu........ But she didn't dare speak. Not this time. "Do you understand." He growled desperately deep in his chest. Lucy's half naked body shuttered with lust and fear. "Mhm......" she unintentionally purred. Natsu gasped for a breath. Clawing a hand through his hair, before disappearing to the attic to hopefully finish what he started.