Waking Up In Hell

The mysterious music sounded all over the speakers. The speakers were about to bloom. But no one cared, no one could, they were too dead to do it.
Until you suddenly move your head up, and you put your eyes on everyones heads, they were down, like if they were sleeping, as if nothing mattered. You start questioning to yourself what was going on, why everyone was there, but not truly there, they were not in their bodies; why there were in a soul parade.
    You stand up on top of your feet, you could feel the fear in your face, and in the rest of you. That macabre music was still playing all over the place. You decide to find out the mystery on the back of all this hell of a world. Getting closer to the ones you care about, you see they are not breathing anymore. With your heart breaking you close your eyes, letting the tears fall. You keep yourself in the same position, crying your eyes out in silence, afraid of waking them up from death.

You start walking out the room, hoping to se any other human alive; with blood running through their veins, someone that if you were close enough you could feel them breathing right to your skin.
    Now you are out of the room, out of that hell of space to be in. You blame yourself. You blame yourself  for anything that happen from that moment you wake up, until the beginning of the journal you are writing in your mind when you take a step. The brain that you own in that moment, the same brain that lets you think and do any act as if they were no other option out there.
As you walk, you think; you wonder if when you open the door, you will find a perfectly cared place to live in. Or a destroy city, somewhere you would find a robot that explains you how and why everything and anyone was already dead.
A door. The door. The door that was going to take you the the new level of life, if that's how you could call it.
With no one else surrounding you, no one that could tell you that you are in real life, do you even exist?

You put your hands on the handle, but you don't pull of them, you stay there, your hand in the same place, with your eyes closed, taking a deep breath.