Descovering The End Of The Beginning

You took a deep breath, and another one. You can not stand the fact that you have you're future in front of your nose, but you can not control it. There was your only reason to live, what would you do if it's not what you expected?

You couldn't stand on your own feet, every part of your body was feeling heavy, your hands were not able to stay on the same place anymore. On top of all of that, your brain still wanted to know what is out there.
What was keeping you from opening the door? Maybe the fear, the fear of dying. You still wanted to live, eaven thought the conditions life have presented you, you were not ready to face Death in front of your eyes. Rapidly you take the hands out of the handles, put them in the sides of your head, and as soon as you take your hands out of there you turn back and move your sight out of that horrible handle with form of tiny heads.

    You were walking on the hallways. You passed most of your time on that place, so you knew were everything was.
You missed that.
The questioning of knowing what happened was still on your head, but now it was not so present as it used to be a few moments ago. Now you knew which one was end of your existence, because life was not a good word to call that. You could feel the air leaving your body, you were surrounded by walls, trapped on a box, seeing outside was not an option, you didn't wanted to, and you couldn't.
All your thoughts were inside your head, any other person would scream or maybe even think out loud. But not you, you keep your mouth closed. You did not even hesitate to ask yourself why, why would you not talk. You knew the answer anyways.

    You didn't realize this at the begging, but now you do. Something was wrong, something had changed. The place you grew up in was destroyed. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, you hear a sound, it was not clear, it was not a voice you could recognize. It was nothing. But something, at the same time. So you run to the place you hear that sound. The music had stopped. Not a long time, but if someone was spying, it stopped when you got out of that room where you would only find death.
The sound stopped too. It was not a breeze, it was like, a sound that continued, some people could call it music, but you didn't, that was some sound people would not enjoy, that sound was killing your ears. And you were not ready lo let it kill you.

    The sound was on again. You were not close to the place were the sound was playing. You could only listen to it on that place. Something was bothering you while you ran. Something was not okay. Someone was looking at you. And now, you get it. You knew someone was watching you.
Slightly you change your sight to a spying camera. It was the only thing that was not destroyed. You never stopped running, you continued, they will notice if something was going on, if you figured something was on. You got to the place, it was an empty room. Just 4 walls, a floor, a selling. You were there, only you, no one else. You were, alone. It stooped. Again. "Why? Why me?" you asked yourself. At loud.

You were planing something.
Oh, something was going on!
They were messing with you. And you could not do anything about it.