chapter 1

Kasey's P.O.V.

"Kasey wake up the Suggs will be here any minute." Alfie yelled throwing a pillow at me.

 Joe and Zoey Sugg have been me and Alfie's best friends for as long as I can remember. We are always all hanging out together. We haven't really all hung out as a group like the old days. We still all hang out but not as often as before Alfie and Zoey started dating. Ever since then they spend a lot of time alone and so do me and Joe. The difference is Joe and I hang out as friends.

I am really excited. Today we are all going to the fair to make a music video for the YouTube Boy Band. Jim is bringing his fiancée Tanya Burr and Casper was bringing his girlfriend Gabby. I love hanging out with our group of friends. That includes me Alfie, Joe, Zoey, Marcus Butler, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Casper Lee, and Gabby (sorry idk her last name)

I quickly got up and walked to the kitchen in our apartment, I live with Alfie because we are supper close and my parents are never home. I ate some cereal then jumped in the shower when I came out Joe and Zoey were already there.

" ZOEY!!!" I said as I ran to give her a hug.

"What I don't get a hug?" Joe asked with a frown.

"Joey!!!" I said and gave him a hug to. He doesn't let anyone else call him Joey but me. He hates when people call him that but we have been friends so long he doesn't mind. We all piled into the car and drove to the fair. When we got there we rode a ton of rides and filmed it for the video it was so fun!!!! I decided it was the perfect opportunity to vlogg.

"Hey Cuties!!!! (that is what Kasey calls her subscribers) today I am with the gang at the fair to film the music video for Its All About You(tube) for YouTube Boy Band. Its really fun so far, I think the music video will come out amazing. We are about to go on the Ferris wheel ill see you later!!!"

"Guys I don't know if I can do this you know how afraid I am of heights." I said nervously.

" Kasey its ok ill protect you" Marcus said while putting his arm around me. Marcus has had a crush on me for the longest time. Its not that in don't like him I just really like having him as a friend. I still let him hold me the entire ride because I was so scared and I felt safer with him holding me. Once we got off I was so relieved that I didn't get stuck at the top.

"hey guys do you wanna come to my place to film a truth or dare video?" Casper asked

"Sure lets go" we all said in unison."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you like chapter 1??? If you liked it vote and comment below. If you have any suggestion for the story or how I should improve my writing please comment below!! I hope you liked it I love you guys thanks for reading. Your all beautiful. (yes I sound like Sam Pottorff I'm going to say that from now on)

-softball_chic13