chapter 3

Kasey's P.O.V.

After we made the truth or dare video me and Zoë went to her house for a sleep over. Its nice because we haven't bad a sleepover with just the two of us in forever. Usually the sleep over would be me Zoë Joe and Alfie. But I like having girls nights.

"do you want to watch high school musical?" Zoë asked.

" of course it wouldn't be a sleepover without it!!" ok don't judge we have watched high school musical at every sleep over since we were 11, its a tradition.

Zoë and I just finished singing stick to the status quo and we are dieing laughing.

"I cant believe we remember all the lyrics." I stated as I was laughing.

" I know. this is nice. it reminds me of the old times when we always had our separate sleepovers from Joe and Alfie. To be honest I miss it." Zoë said.

"I miss it to."

"hey speaking of Joe, lets talk about that kiss earlier what was up with that?" Zoë asked. I stared to get nervous. I didn't want to tell her that I might be starting to have feelings for Joe.

"what do you mean it was just a dare." I said trying to seem confused.

"well it may have been a dare but you enjoyed it. You were kissing for 8 seconds and only pulled away because Marcus told you to! Do you like Joe?"

"no of course not! I was just caught up in the moment!" I said even though I know that's not true. I felt fireworks. But how am I suppose to tell my best friend that I am starting to like her brother, who is also my best friend?

"Kasey if you like Joe just tell me I won't get mad I'm dating YOUR brother it's fine if you like mine."

" I don't!"

"Kasey!?!?" she demanded.

"okay fine when I kissed Joe I felt something and I think I might like him now." I spit out quickly.

"awwww Kasey has a crush!!!" Zoë said smiling from ear to ear.

" shut up Zoë. And don't tell Joe!!! I bet he doesn't like me back and I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Ugh fine I won't tell him. But just to let you know I heard him talking to Caspar in his room and I heard him say he likes you." Zoë said.

" Zoë I really appreciate you trying to make me feel better but please don't lie to me because when find out he doesn't like me I'll just be upset." I said thinking she must be kidding.

" Kasey this isn't a joke I really heard Joe say he's likes you!"

Does Joe actually like me? No he couldn't. Before he kissed me he said it would be gross to kiss me because we are like brother and sister. And its true we are. But what if he was just using that as a cover up? Caspar was the one to dare Joe to kiss me and Zoë said Joe told HIM he liked me. Oh I really hope Joe likes me back.

_____________________________________________________________________

Will Joe and Kasey find out they like each other? Keep reading to find out.

Guys I'm really sorry its been awhile! I was actually going to update last night but then my computer froze and it deleted the chapter. I was so mad but its fine now because the chapter is up! Thanks you so much for reading, tell me what you think below. Have any suggestions? Just comment below. Vote if you liked it. I love you!!!! Your all beautiful if someone ever says other wise they are wrong!!

~softball_chic13