Skye and Conner are like icecream and cake

Chapter 2
I woke up to a dark room.
It's 12am.
My wolf stirred.
Then I got that smell again.

Mate
Mate
Mate
Annabeth jumped. But I was left confused until the lights turn on and a hand went over my mouth.

Looking back at me was my handsome mate Greyson. His beautiful brown eyes tugging at my heart strings.

Then he stood me up. He embraced me and I lazily hugged back in fear he would reject me if I didn't.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"Mine." He whispered.
His, ugh I love the way it sounds.

He looked around my room and grabbed my bags.
"What are-"
I was cut of by him crashing his lips onto mine.

I ignored the tiny Sparks that flew through my body. I wanted to know what's going on.

I pushed on his chest, but his saddened expression almost broke me when he pulled away.

" What's going on?" I whisper yelled.
•••
It was a long car ride filled with silence. We finally pulled up to hi house.
Ha house... MORE LIKE MANSION! My wolf informed me.

He got out and helped me out it wasn't until then I realized the sun came up.

"How long have we been driving?" I questioned.

"12 hours." He replied nonchalantly."you slept the majority of the time."

"Seems legit." I said causing him to chuckle.

Although I just met him I feel I can tell him anything.
Yea I'm thinking it to

Stockholm syndrome.

No he's your mate.

My wolf bickered.

I scoffed the thought of my own mate kidnaped me.

Greyson's POV
After the meeting I had to find her.

She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and she's my mate.

I stop them in the hall.
"Sir your daughter is my mate." I firmly told David.

"Griffin take Ally and go to your hotel room." So her name is Griffin I like it.

"Listen"her father,alpha Davison started,"you may be her mate but you will not have her."

"Excuse me?" I questioned."

"She will get married to someone in my pack of my choice. Then they will complete the mating process even if he has to do it by force!"
I can't let that happen to her.

She's mine.

Griffin's POV
Greyson told me there's some people he wants me to meet so we're waiting on the couch.

Then two people walk in. There was a girl with blond hair,blue eyes and, glasses. There was also a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

They sit on the Love seat across from us.

"Griffin this is my brother and beta Connor and his mate Skye."He started."Skye is a soul shifter she works on the front lines and does a little spy work every now and then."

"Hi" I greeted.
•••
We talked for hours and Skye and I bonded a lot she's really nice.

Eventually they left.

"Ok let's go to our room."
"Our?" What the heck.
"Yes were sharing a bed."
"Ugh."

We got up to the room, the walls were a pretty blue color. There was a bed in the middle with a grey carpet under it . There was a dresser and a window opposite the door.

I got my PJs from my bag and went to the bathroom to take a shower. IA free my shower I changed into a plain blue shirt and unicorn pajama pants. Lastly I put my hair in a bun.

I walk out to a shirtless Greyson in basketball shorts leaning against the wall.

I looked at his abs for a little until I realized I was staring.

"Like what you see."
"I've seen better."
He made a low growling sound."Like who's?"
"Mine." I exclaimed pulling up my shirt a little and pointed at my non existent abs.