Suffocated by Darkness

I sat up to view my surroundings. I was in the middle of a deep forest the humidity so strong it was hard to breathe. Several layers of fog blinding my vision.

"Greyson?" I called back and got a chuckle in response.

"Wrong!" A raspy male voice yelled.

Then in a flash a some what cut guy was in front of me.

What?! I'm not gonna lie!

"What do you want with me!" I screamed recognizing his voice from the night I was shot.

"I want you to convince Greyson to take you back to the pack house then meet me in the forest alone!"

"This isn't even real!"

"Oh this is as real as it gets princess! I'm in your head!" He laughed manically.

Then I felt pain shoot through my body. It felt as if I was shot several times leaving bullet wound all over my body. Then a wave of nausea hit me. The forest started spinning leading to me gagging. Then I couldn't breathe I found myself chocking and gasping desperately trying to get more air in my lungs.

"Help someone!" I cried out.
Then the mans face appeared.

"I told you this was real babe."

"Who are you!"

"The names Asher and I'll come for you soon!"

Then the forest blew up in flames.

"Griffin!" Greyson's voice ran through my ears.

Then everything changed. I was back in the room in flames. Greyson screaming for me.

"Greyson?" I cried out
I felt numb like the fire had no affect on me.

"Screw it!" Greyson yelled then jumped in and saved me,
"I guess back to the pack house we go."

I actually got this chapter out! Sorry it would've been out sooner but a lot has been going on lately!

Hope you enjoyed! Baiii!