Chapter 10: It Ends Here!

"Who the fuck said that?!" said Dante. "Turn around dickhead!" said the voice again. The voice came from the monitor and all the pups were happy because they know who that is. "Hey Dante, you're probably wondering how am I on the screen, when I'm right there unconscious with a hole in my head?" said Chase. "Actually yeah, I am wondering that asshole!" said Dante. "Well it's very simple, that one over there that you shot, isn't me! It's a clone of me that I made! I'm actually behind you right now! How? Because I'm Chase Hunter, Recognize!!" said Chase and the monitor turned off.

    All the pups, even Skye who just woke up, was excited. Dante turned around and was tackled by Chase. Chase bit and scratched and punched and kicked Dante, but Dante grabbed Chase and said "Its not that easy!" and threw Chase across the lookout. The pups all went to check on Chase and Dante told them to get out of his way and he picked Chase back up and screamed in his face "I'm going to end you shepherd!!"

    As he had Chase in his grasp, Chase scratched his eye and Dante let out a small whimper and let go of Chase and held his eye. Chase taunted Dante and said "Bring it on!!" as Dante charged for Chase but Chase roundhouse kicked him and Dante was down. "HAHA! You don't get it do you pup?! You can't beat me, none of you can beat me and now I'm going to end all of your pathetic li-BANG!" said Dante as he was shot in the brain and died.

    The person who shot Dante exposed himself, it was Ryder! "RYDER!!" said all the pups as they ran to him and licked his face and hugged him. "We've missed you so much Ryder!" said Chase. "I've missed you all too! What a bunch of good pups!" said Ryder.

    The pups got rid of Dante and Ryder fixed the lookout and the pups were all happy to see him. Chase kissed Skye and all the pups watched a movie with Ryder and they were all happy again!

    THE END!!

  Well I finished this story, now time to work on my next story, it's not a sequel to my other stories or nothing, it's called PWE!! The pups become wrestlers!! I hope you will enjoy that story coming tomorrow and I hope you enjoyed this story! PEACE OUT ✌️