Safety?

Jessica's POV

The pain, its unbearable. I don't know how much of this I can take. It feels like yesterday I met the supposed love of my life *flashback* While Jessica walk through the halls a person bumps into her and disappears in the crowd of teenagers. A tall ruggedly handsome man approaches. Hey may I help you? he asked while bending down to grab fallen books. Sure, she says while a pink hue grows from her neck to her cheeks. There you go my damsel in distress. he says while returning the books to the owner. Oh by the way I'm Jack. he states with a goofy bow. And I am Jessica, she giggles. *flashback ends* She stops running when she gets to a pay phone. After paying she dials the one person whose ever really cared about her. Her only true friend, Danielle, but Dani for short.

Dani's POV

I'm startled when the phone rung. I'm listening for a new victim. As I answer the phone I hear a faint cry for help. Hello? I ask while dashing towards the cry. "Um...Dani, its Jessica... I need your help." That voice, even though I cant feel my heart, it beats once or twice. I miss a step and fall on my ass. Ugh! " Dani? Hello...please answer me.. I'm here. I grunt while standing again. Whats wrong, I ask while my destination approaches. *No answer* Hello? *No Answer* Where are you, I ask with sweaty hands, getting protective. I'm at..etc.. I spot him in an alley harming a smaller person, she's female and I lose my cool!! I'm on my way  I say as time stops. SMASH! His body hits a brick wall. UGH! THE FUC..... I don't let him finish. My blue eyes Pierce his shining like sapphires in the sun. My voice rough as I said with clenched teeth, DON'T YOU DARE. I force him to look at the girl cowering in fear with her clothes torn into pieces, hanging off her skin as tears stream down her face. My fangs are locked and loaded as I sink them forcefully into his throat. His warm blood energizes my body and satisfies my hunger. My mind distracts me as I think of when me and Jessica met. *flashback* A girl was new in my class, the teacher made her sit next to me. Hi I'm Danielle McGregor. I smiled. She smiled back while introducing her self as Jessica Oswald. *flashback ends* I rip his neck to make sure they don't track me when they find his body. I turn to the girl and as soon as she looks up, I use my hypnotic eyes to make her go home, sleep, and forget tonights events. After walking to her car I dash to mine. I drive around looking for Jessica only 10mins since we last talked, but from her voice I was worried. When I finally see her she's knocked out cool in a phone booth.