Dreaming

Author's Note: Hey guys, im real sorry about not updating, I've been through alot and with recently moving. My time has been very busy. But I will try to update more often.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I pretended to be asleep as he stumbled into the room. Before he opens the door, I can smell cheap whiskey and bar smoke. BABY... get uuuupp...Im sssoorry...but... how bout...yous come overs... and give daddy a big....kiiiissss. He lays right on top of me, Hey You, Biitch. Wake up and FUCK YOUR MAN.I say nothing keeping my masquerade. FINE WANNA BE PASSED OUT, I'LL JUST FUCK YOU AWAKE, he yelled. Grabbing my head Stuffed his dick into my mouth then slapped me awake. Wakey Wakey ... like the taste of dick in your mouth, before I could say anything he slapped me, screaming DON'T EVER THHINK TO DENY ME SEX, AWAKE, ASLEEP, OR UNCONSICOUS. My already bruised face started to swell again with every hit. I wimpered and nodded numbly. Satisfided that he got the message through, he pull down my shorts and panties, rubbing against other bruises that were either black, blue, purple, or (rarely )red, also from earlier. Without warning he brutally stuffed his dick into my pussy, then raped me for... to long to count until he was satisfied. To tell you the truth I felt numb, like a ragdoll or a play thing. Useless to the outside world, just waiting for it all to end. No love, nobody, just a vessel for a dying soul. Then I heard a voice, that I haven't heard for a long time. A voice that still haunts me... Dani... Suddendly like a mirage, it all faded, into nothingness. I open my eyes and see the face that I tossed away, a face a deserted...Dani stood with a sports bra and boxers on. Calling my name with a worried expression.

Dani's POV:

After bringing Jessica home, my thoughts wondered aimlessly as i pondered why was she so beat up. What did that son of a bitch do to her for her to just feel so fragile and broken in my arms. Making a mental note to deal with that tomarrow, I roll over to go to sleep. All of a suddend I hear her screaming, running down the hall, when I walk in I notice that she's still a sleep. wimpering she strugles, I try to wake her up with no progress. Until she stops moving, then opens her eyes. Are you alright?