chapter 2 (A Dream?)

(blood gore in song/cmv its by Miyuka No Tabi Production) (reposting it will edit eventuly)

ALSO AFENTSIVE LANGUAGE WHAT IS SEAD HERE DOSENT MEAN I SUPORT IT HES AND ASS IM SORRY AND IM PAN MY SELF SO KNOW IDONT MEAN ANYTING BY IT

I slowly walked in the house, there where bear battles every where and the house was trashed. I was scar- no I'm terrified "un: ERENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GETT yYOUR ASSSSSS OVER HEARRR NOWWWWW" I slowly go to my father, as soon as I'm close he thous a bottle at my head and it shattered on contact. I drop to the ground and he come over to me. He starts kicking my ribs and sides start stinging "G: you useless fag"  He repetitively kicks and punches me say more hare plows then the physical abuse its self. "G: you should never of bin born, they should have killed you when I had them kill your mother."  Soon I feel numb I have always know he was responsible for her death but he never confirmed it till now. The beating goes on for what seems like hours till finely he stops and stumbles out the door.  I drag my self to my room and soon fall asleep. 

(for those who read the filler u can skip to where it has this ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

Eren's "dream" pov

I'm sitting at a table with four other people (thoughts in this font every thing else regular), I feel like I know them but can't put a name to them, where sitting eating and there talking about the next mission. My boyfriend ,witch so happens to be the captain and the one who has to keep and eye on me, was saying about haw we should have a team look for the breach others head to the old abandon tower then a group on the wall waiting for the word on the breach and then a suicide squad with Erwin and some others wild he uses the distraction to kill the beast titan. I just sound out after that. I just wanted to be alone with, with LEVI!!!! I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder i look over to see my sister and beast friend Armin (lets just go with in the real world he docent know Mikasa or Armin Yet) "A: hay Eren do you want to go hang out." "E: um I'd rather not I kinda Just want to go to the basement and be alone" I got up and on my way out Levi yell for every on to put there gear on there where getting ready to leave.

Everyone dose and were told where to be i'm on Riner and Bert duty with one of the squad leader who is it think thin HANJI!!!!

TIME SKIP BROT BY LAZYNESS

where waiting for word when we finely got it we have Riner and Bert where just waiting for Levi and the servers (this mission is the same one Armin and mika died in the last story only the setting right this min is different and the events leading up to it) after every on that survivors came we succored the prisoners and started heading back through the woods wile going though i hear Armin sream and go fine him dead and Mikasa being eaten I passed out and next thing I know I'm up again in a tree theirs titans all around so I yell to levi so I can tern till I here him grunt and I head to him to find him face down on the ground I tern him over and I see more titans coming "L: Eren promise you'll life safe every one" then he go's limp in my arms and I let the titans kill me.

END OF DREAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke of to my phone going off. I look to see a text from a unknown number. 

UNKNOWN: hiiiiii Eren its Hanji I took your number wile you where puking and by the way are you OK you really looked like shit?

ME: Ya I'm fine and sorry about that.

Not even a second later I got a reply

HANJI: NOOOOO its fine really now where do u live?!!!

ME: 8 chestnut ~!@#$%^&*& !@#$%^& ! Australasia *.(not giving away my adresss lol)  Why?

HANJI: no reason. BYE

ME: ya bye.

I lay back down thing of the events from today, and the dream.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY YOUR LAZY AUTHOR

I heard a knock at the door and really did not want to get it but the knocking would not fricking stop. I slowly and tediously got out and with each pain staking  step I made it to the door. low and behold there was Hanji standing on my door step.

(ok  im lazy and there only supost to be short chapters so ya fined out next chapter what happens by my lovely titans )     (^////^)

Ok i added chapter two to chapter one so this was arigenily chapter 3 next chapter is the new chapter for previouse 100 readers)

805 words